Part 8, 7 2002/2017/2023 Sept 14 2026/28 Nepal Refugess Wedding extravaganza, The Marriage Supper

And These Are The Descendants Rescued From The Breast’s  Marks, Rev 13:5 revisited Sept ({2011}), as the Bride's Second Heavens Ascension Assignment, To Intercede Rev 13:5, Tribulation Saints, April, 2/20, 1986/2028/3038 into Infinity, God's Kingdom, COME; Featuring, King Bridegroom  Braise Ardis Warwoof and Queen Bride Pelican princess Alejandra Ainbella Karim 

Richet Structure Genealogy/Wedding  Extravaganza


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2028/3038

The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2028/3038 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


The Negeb Ophel Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2028/3038 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


Unto Braise Ardis Warwoof and Pelican princess Alejandra Ainbella Karim Unto Cadence François Martinique Matteo and Pe’ten Bristol Sterling Kente Unto Amsterdam Cicerone (Cicero) Ironheart and Yvelise Bella-Grace Tutankhamen Unto Dancing Wolves Trista Kaetan Choctaw and Siobhan Maeve Fiona Unto Felicity Etsuko Quran and Saunti Anna Kente Unto Torrance Andrei Dooson Benoit and Rhiannna Cambria Alofe Unto Carpus Lunaus Maganson and Femmina Magdalena Oswald Unto Sita Shok Simeian and Anjani Mahabala Vikram Unto Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen and Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger 


African Juttah, Tombola Lottery, 1986/2016/2026 the Wedding extravaganza  Seven Prenuptials African, Sumerian Introducing 

Unto Vasilia Casiphia Vendetta and Blackheads Bauninsheg (Mekela) Ur-Nammu Gemekala was born a goddaughter Bruer Gogarty Vendetta a godson Foxy Tristan Vendetta and a godson Pranav Andora Vendetta Gemekal and a Sumerian King Of Remembrance Alulim (Eridu)

Unto Corran Easton Vendetta and Blackheads Amardamu (Amarda) Dumuzid Gemekala was born a goddaughter Astiel Cassian Vendetta a goddaughter Icelynn Safaris Vendetta a godson Henley Yesula Vendetta Gemekala 

and a Sumerian King Of Remembrance Alalgar (Eridu)


Unto Iroh Kristoffer Brynjar and Blackheads Ludari Sheshkala Gemekala was born a goddaughter Biluda Agarin Brynjar Gemekala a godson Xochitl Esperanza Brynjar Gemekala a godson Aneli Ochilt Brynjar Gemekala and Sumerian King Of Remembrance En-men-lu-ana (Bad-tibira)

Unto Sindri Florijan Brynjar and Blackheads Baranamtarra (Baran) Elutil Gemekala was born a goddaughter Eureka Dagrim Brynjar Gemekala a godson Hedu Garash Brynjar Gemekala a goddaughter Malah Hilimaz Brynjar Gemekala, and a Sumerian King Of Remembrance En-men-gal-ana (Bad-tibira)

Unto Treece Liboiron Rhapsody and Blackheads Aga Urusilim Mageshgetil was born a goddaughter Anbir Mendalla Rhapsody Mageshgetil a godson Dagrim Gilninda Rhapsody Mageshgetil a goddaughter  Mezem Nigmah Rhapsody Mageshgetil and a Sumerian King Of Remembrance Dumuzid the Shepherd (Bad-tibira)

Unto Emrys Carwyn Rhapsody and Blackhead Ninshuel Hurin (Magaes) Mageshgetil was born twin goddaughters Cadence Reverie Rhapsody and Octavia Gianluca Rhapsody a godson Lejandro Sonatina Rhapsody a  godson Adriano Machello Rhapsody Mageshgetil, and a Sumerian King Of Remembrance En-sipad-zid-ana (Larag)

Unto Braise Ardis Warwoof  and Pelican princess Alejandra Ainbella Karim was born a godson Hroar Brioche Warwoof  twin goddaughters Ayalina Gabriela and Giselle Alondra Warwoof and a godson Daxtin Amadeus Warwoof Karim

Unto Cadence François Martinique Matteo and Pe’ten Bristol Sterling Kente was born godson Ferenc Tommaso  Niccolò Matteo,a god daughter Alvize Dominica Matteo and a godson Aristide Beniamino Matteo and a godson of remembrance Massimor Narciso Giosuè Matteo Kente 

Unto Amsterdam Cicerone (Cicero) Ironheart and Yvelise Bella-Grace Tutankhamen was born a godson Osian Celyn Ironheart a goddaughter Ayren Anna-Beth Ironheart a godson Eirian Iestyn Ironheart and a son of remembrance Lalitkumar Ashok Hariom Ironheart Tutankhamen

Unto FWA, Faulkner, William Anderson Straightpea, whoa my name is long in print anddddd Rosemary Cicely-Anna Shu was both twin daughters Zipporah Magdalena Straightpea and Marigold Zebadiah Shu a godson Dardan Falconer Straightpea and a god son Fabian Duskbane Straightpea Shu!


Unto Dancing Wolves Trista Kaetan Choctaw and Siobhan Maeve Fiona was born a daughter Baen Aoife Choctaw a godson Wolves Dancing Kiernan Breccan Choctaw a goddaughter Svenga Clodagh Choctaw Fiona


Unto Felicity Etsuko Quran and Saunti Anna Kente was born twin goddaughters Sonnet Novalee Quran and Sophronia Orabelle Quran a godson Alsace Angelou Quran Kente

Unto Torrance Andrei Dooson Benoit and Rhiannna Cambria Alofe was born a godson Cathlin Aoibhe Benoit a goddaughter Zendida Doireann Benoit and a godson Brynn Ladarius Benoit Alofe


Unto Carpus Lunaus Maganson and Femmina   Magdalena Oswald was born a godson Kestrel Yaseen  Maganson a godson Casipher Dawud Maganson a goddaughter Romina Felicita Maganson and a goddaughter Ciandra Bicentennial (Bice) Maganson Oswald


Unto Sita Shok Simeian and Anjani Mahabala Vikram was born a goddaughter Emryst Dwadasha Simeian goddaughter Demiana Namavali Simeian a godson Cassian Damian Vikram and a godson Ashan Hanuman Simeian Vikram 

Unto Seanán Corbain Serengeti and Amberley (Ambae) Praline Steiger was born a daughter of remembrance Javierky Pineda Serengeti a son of remembrance Julian (Julio) Aleman Serengeti a son of remembrance Rolando Yoel Serengeti a son  of remembrance Keyshawn Naranjo Serengeti Steiger and a Surmerian king of remembrance Larag  En-sipad-zid-ana

Unto Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen and Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger was born twins godsons Ryota Daelan Mazikeen and goddaughter a  Sunitha Jyothi Bridger a goddaughter  Geetha Lakshims  (Lakes) Mazikeen and a son of remembrance Prasad Sridhar Mazikeen, Bridger and a Surmerian king of remembrance Zimbir (Sippar) En-men-dur-ana 

African Juttah, Tombola Lottery, 1986/2016/2026 the Wedding extravaganza  Seven Prenuptials African, Sumerian Introducing 

The Book Of 2 Timothy 4 Of God's Revelations

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 226 CCXXVI


“Gustavo, yes i think I fell in love with your name before I fell in with you she first I’ve heard it that you Constance perseverance felled in  love jumping straight up that choice of a play they were watching stadium low impact football practice what kind of play was that? You see that? You saying Gustavo  love Ive told you, you have never, I mean when we are. are you know you’re mind blowingly loving on me but I love you Gustavo Dimitri Palladium how much, playing his forehead with hers darling love Constance Perseverance Achella do you love me? Beyond! You know a day  hardly past I’m not mesmerized I hade you as a wife and family, that Constance Perseverance I’m apart of your family you make clear its ankle burning to wall climbing infusion to infatuation! Come, up strong hands out for hers come, I keep forgetting there’s this carved out of nature spot you gotta see and we gotta try, come just come we grab some things make a picnic out of it wait til you see this!"     >>>"In between them eyes closed, playing the ring  her finger, hugged into her deliciously perfumed bosom; when you Femmina and Carpus divorce like grounds do can  I have you! You know your brother described you’d be  just like this my brothers carp is my cousin I, well I  assume no Femmina we’re all cousin Dunston was live in so more a brother cousin so I didn’t make the difference you do Dunston know  not all ground up divorce then how else Femmina will I  make you mine, you have an identical, stop messing with it, it’s itching, you pulled the bandages and everything."     {{{“Noboru.” slowly raising the commy to her ear lets he’s a threat. Where are you? Nobo  I’m here, where I don’t see you, can’t find you! I’m not there I’m  here, where Noboru is there where are you? I left with Dunston them getting up moving to seat showing a few others  join Dunston’s relocation you are  leaving me you are betraying our everything and leaving me I kept asking you Lexei Anatoli to come away from all this danger with me now  you have no other choice but to  follow! Femmina has a man an identical sister say  Simonetta. Simonetta! Okay ah some like Fortunata like a girl my class who’s gone now they  are all gone now. That is pretty enough name right? They’re both nice names but no twin  not even identical a cousin then Yoren Dunston  Maganson stop rest you been  through some unimaginable ordeal plus the Tombola lottery is perfect finding mates, yuu slobbering Al over Femmina it’s evidence I’m not slobbering you’ll  find someone to treasure and to treasure you!"     "We can hardly Constance Perseverance bringing a play in her manicure fingers eye level her smooth kissable arm, as can’t be shocked about how astronomical the Pacific US West Pacific because we’ve been  warned so consistently! Hey look at me, bushing her tears away, I know how overpowering intense all of it! Rather how overpoweringly  intense is husband Gustavo Dimitri! You still haven’t told me where we are!” >>> I agreed, they all three Krille HawkThunder, Kilianna Thunderbird and Kallista Redbird Phoenix the bathroom mirror washing drying their hands let me give your props  HawkThunder you and Celine Veronica  bringing is Chesed Kemberly and Eleni Caileen best ideal they’re loving it can’t believe they’re hanging with quads sailors and cruisers and two supreme Nephilim at that! Yeah hitting dirty paper towels hitting trash can gift right how you and Celine get invited? First they’re Nephilim memoirs not blood they represent them and Celine and I just happen to be right place right time. Hey Tristan man HawkThunder, these my two bothers Thunderbird and I want to be called Phoenix that’s not all  your name is no just Phoenix you the guys we see about pinky swear rings yeah just give me call and we can set it’s! Ah nice meeting you guys!” I’m just saying love no matter how ridiculously incredible you didn’t land us we’re yet in assignment areas we’re still more kissing her back then buttoning to fastening can you buy a new vehicle? We bother line I won’t lie but not so much in love and monsters territory Gustavo Dimitri I end up on some’s wall of the missing? Let’s get going before we lose the light, just what you  didn’t get Jesus hammering at sand heads about danger to impact zones, really it’s not that serious Constance Perseverance I swear!"      >>>“Think Arugula love except we have intravenous Holy trinity holy of holies and Holy Angels how else would Elohim create his multicultural multiverse multibillion man Royal priesthood post apocalypse interstellar Armageddon mutineering angels allied aliens/demons/cryptic Dino days chixulux impact and next we know Moses is writing about how it’s so deep black and so void Holy Spirit sees his reflection moving on the waters of the deep.” Marcel not ever again Arugula not why here are keys but why there are bound angels and a bottomless pit of Cryptid creature now tell you yuu and your secret future prenuptial getting along any better? Nope he hates me! Yeah I can tell what a horror head trauma a boy named Shelton did me to prove his non-affections to me soon my as Paul even Moses Damascus road ( Memphis Dunlap street the Obama’s) and messenger of Satan Apostle Paul called his transformation infirmity but you know what just a few days I began to wonder rumors spread throughout schools I was never the same not in head anyway my mom receive many messages all I did was say and stare minnie seizures they were you think Arugula he ever realized it all began with his attack? Probably so probably or o guess we’d never know come on live our babies are waiting there us gesbd grand this new biy in reveals class Yoren Dunston Maganson whoa you remember his whole name arugula love I so lije his thick curls he’s one of the refugees and now he, he like me and he ain’t ashamed arugula love don't forget that look is for a secret future husband years from now? Only grand grand not just a secret husband but its entire Aqua Juttah geneaolgy there is not a day goe by, I think I know it by heart. Still Arugula A refugee about 13 years ah since the Stuarts vacated the servant house we do have another couple there refugees and reportedly there’s a teen with them. Yoo mean Yoren Dunston? Well Dunston he rather like, I don’t know. You’re next little man while you’re laughing” Both their hands in soapy waters bathing the triplets. Anyway I know what it is to do so not to end up like princesses Soha Sabi with two of each. I lose interest or no no no Arugula don’t draw back and don’t tell him you can only be friends. Believe me that will only peak Yoren Dunston interest expediently! I do want to smear our future genealogy all over Artist Dagen beautiful face guess who I really am you ridiculous young boy you! You Arugula love can’t do that I know I know I can even get African Juttah crown Darius’ in trouble for even knowing about him! Okay you four first remind we’re going no where special maybe the park, come look at wardrobe and shoes! Though grand grand if Yoren Dunston is living only a mile not living Arugula thank god visiting yours, his it’s platonic just keep it that way. Plus grand grand if they don’t visit plantation house which Arugula love is next to impossible you right the quads say we got to this, like father king David says. Fretnot!”     >>>”Well you two Carpus and Femmina visiting me, now with credits pending, I'd say that's Old Testament worthies father Abraham's Bosom, the early Prophets The Lamb of God their 12 apostles. Presently I'm, we are looking at another bride's estimated time of arrival (BETA); September 20-23, 2026 is biblical scripture prophetic awareness blessed are hearers and doers of this prophecy ...for... you two, ah grand grand sia, the time of cataclysmic fulfillment is at hand, you asking me {Prince Carpus Lunaus and Princesses Femmina Magdalena or you telling me, remember only the forms of question earn credits! now which of you two drive, and can you drive a stick shirt, there's a new insane Mopar muscle car done joined us. So who's taking me for a ride? African Juttah Lord Maaseiah Adonai reveals class aleady in progress anonymous question on the blackboard youtube, relative perspective ask Tartaria who build the world we inherit  The century catacombs of Paris France All ou can say ancient technology to Nephilim Leumerian Tartarians Atlantean l Sumerians ELOHIM separated the Adam/Eze enmity separated The woman seed THE FLOOD Mother Mary /The Last Adam; then John begin to hear 5 are fallen Egypt  Assyria Babylon Medes and Persians Greece And one is a 6th The Roman Empire fallen and given to a 7th The British empire Great Britain West Rule UK BC US all fallen and then follows is an 8th, is described DRAGON BEAST reign, is described triple Hawaii missile morn REv 2 Jesus warn great tribulations, again triple until 2021 Oct 17 2028/29 be fulfilled!

The Book Of 2 Timothy 4 Of God's Revelations

Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.

Mark Scene VII and XII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 227 CCXXVII


Anonymous question on the black board you tube inquiry; Tartarians who build the world we inherited? Who did GOD say send Moses to EGYPT’S Pharaoh; who did GOD tell John was puppeteering it all world leaders all world systems from their beginning to their end? When I heard "GOD said he will kill millions," who’s the he in that warning. Let’s just say post apocalypse the war in heaven, the Dino days the Mexican Yucatan peninsula chicxulub impact predating us for gazillions Lucifer disguised as Garden of Eden's serpent and by Rev 17 apostle John witnessed great whore Mystery Babylon fallen angels allied aliens presently imminent rev 9 4 bound angels its 200 million demon army 2022 Aug 24/25 2026 multimillion man grocery store manager’s keys to a bottomless pit of Cryptid all impactor Dino days extinction finish to paused to bring about the world in existence for one purpose to ascend to the Lamb of God to descend with the Lamb of God, a multicultural, multibillion man royal priesthood that’s if you believe the Bible, it’s scriptures and prophetic fulfillment order of planet earth rule successors 

6000 years its Genesis, how Lucifer and a third of the heavenly host committed mutiny raised raged an  interstellar Armageddon that they lost  while John and I up there with gods as gods watched were cast down into the Earth evidentially everything about aliens being perpetrated by fallen Angels Lucifer them marvel not I have only believed in aliens since John witness my witness Star Wars battle so you can say I’ve only believe in aliens since ancient intravenous angels their own UFOUAP disclosure, 2018 January February, March 12/13 2023 fallen angels Lucifer them why aliens exist now believe me African Juttah geo-nexus to memoirs it wasn’t so I’d be more clear. THEY just out it this unprecedented reveal eons past eons to come because we weren’t just approaching an Alexander Hitler, Germany antichrist reign with a potential Tomorrow war movie scenario slash Scorpion king Anubis army all around approaching too is for a year Oct 17 2026 an alien apocalypse 666 economy marvel not 3 to 4 billions dead blamed territorial GOG’S West Rule UK\BC/US the speed of Dan 27b/Rev 13:5 42 months left Trump Archangel finale timeline Marvel not given as proof all biblical scripture from the imploding of Dino world/Sodom and Gomorrah to sudden translations/mass migration Nimrods babel/Hawaii missile morning ancient intravenous angels get us out of the way. I know, Juttah  Nexus/Memoirs,  ANONYMOUS QUESTION ON THE BLACKBOARD who’s the us in that biblical scripture prophetic scenario this it’s last earth's mass extinction its renewal descending planet earth and crown Lord Jerusalem and crown Lord Urusalem, the 24 elders and Royal Priesthood for many millennia suffered as to witness it all! 

Unto Cadence François Martinique Matteo and Pe’ten Bristol Sterling Kente was born godson Ferenc Tommaso  Niccolò Matteo,a god daughter Alvize   Dominica Matteo and a godson Aristide Beniamino Matteo and a godson of remembrance Massimor Narciso Giosuè Matteo Kente 


Yeah Medicine Bow but The danger is the religious leader leaders we’re still reading worshiping 500 years of promises while it’s their prophesied messiah walked l the Earth right there among them and then you hear God Jesus say you search the scriptures for in them you think you have life  but you won’t come to me that you may have light truth and life and immortal marvel not memoirs and Nexus Juttah not cinema Jesus  towered over walking among them SONLIGHT spirit and bride/HHCB

African Juttah Lord Maaseiah Adonai Reveals class already in progress

Anonymous question on the black board a huge enough to block out the sky name CLINTON vs the eyeing you Presidential Picture of Tony Blair only days before he’s shown the pic to ally Kushner’s deliver Gogs Trump’s plan for GOD'S Gaza; remember every anything Gog’s can only be followed by mass disasters, carnage and genocide; short come see THEIR response to Speaker Of The US HOUSE Pelosi standing up to also wrecking them all, CURRENCY BRICS CHINA, instead mocked her/HILLARY CLINTON'S  famed, USA floating off the American continent all along the old transatlantic slave trade route back to Africa's SW Atlantic, not only African Juttah Geo Nexus and Memoirs did I see that, years prior Grand Darius Silverton Nicholas Coogan Chow and I, Lord Maaseiah Adonai/standing the clouds, CROWN Lord Urusalem woke up out of Moses epic, trial exodus!  Then when husband, love, Lord Grand Sia Maaseiah do 8 Arab nations like ally Trump who allies are Netanyahu and Zelensky and get a safe Palestine out of it? I mean. What are they all drinking? What are they smoking? What Rev 13 Antichrist ancient territory spirit seduces and possesses them and their children? None of it makes sense none of it except as you saw a madness curse is upon them! Please come up Princess Tomahawk and write all that the black board the form of an anonymous question in it’s exact manner! I did Princesses Tomahawk, Nexus and Memoirs Juttah see a 7 year madness curse cast upon all those who ally Gog's WEST RULE President Trump but I also saw it reach its 2025 Oct 17 7 year finale. Frightnight to Amazing Grace, we know King Nebuchadnezzar's alike madness curse finale with his world reign now under desecrations THE HOLY LAND King Belshazzar, say todays Trump's son in law Krusher allied with UK's Tony Blair, lost to todays Medes and Persians area map; short prophetically there is no recourse WORLD rule for neither, for any its West Rule UK/BC/US/Allies war exile and perish, peace exile, Archangel to repatriate 190 million US, billions the rest of its inherit its continuity of Col Qaddafi's US of Mother Africa's Cradle. In so doing the judgment of the nations like father King David war so God will be clear when he speaks and true when he judges! Hundreds of millions in western refugees and billions West Rule to The America's reach blessed exile Africa’s SW Africa and with Jordan' Petra refugees reach Jesus' Throne bosom but it was all because they knew to run from westerner leaders instead of depending on westerners leaders! There's your bell your 600 credits Darius El Mahaeiah and Princess Tomahawk per each inquiry will be accounted to you instantly! Blessed Day guys, sweet sleep! Whoa baby love Genevieve Bone-Tomahawk how many inquiries were loaded into that Anonymous blackboard? I know love Aehran Vittorio. Sooo guess who better get busy deciding which reimagined ancient territory he's to repopulate? I know I know I thought I had it down with Lord Atlantean Bastion Achilles City Atlantis he having control over that skyrocketing Masser Rishon porter and all, What are we having? Salad and aids, water, Tuesday? Oh, I like the way your hair crinkles, you better, after having me take it out, down doing showering, I want a sandwich turkey to tuna, coming right up, ah strawberry lemonade, got you, water! Yvelise, still with morning sickness, please how about all day sickness, going to see Dr Eve Lynn, soon as knuckle head Amsterdam gets here. I think I'll just wait in the ladies paylor to restroom till then. Yvelise stil not feeling ber best? One of the intimidating things not to look forward too, getting pregnant. Here's a turkey with veggie chips, I copied you got pink salmon salad and a plain lemonade and chips, Seriously babe, you're seriously considering Paradise, four skyfalls Zealandia? Because Genevieve Bone-Tomahawk, Artz, so is everybody else and I do mean everyone else. Look elephants of staying aware stampeded, we can't overlook Paradise skyfall Ethiopia Nephilim have a mystery maze, and now its mystery original garden of Eden. Like what if beloved love we spend the rest of what all this is running the Nephilim's maze looking for the original Garden Of Eden? What? Your stunning face, eyes all lite up, I love that, ah my god love Vittorio, I love that idea. Amsterdam, she's in the restroom parlor. Let us do it, taking kissing his perfume hand, let's go right now and inquire, apply even, okay, ah, then, let us go, let us do it!" Why Speak In Parables?

Unto Aehran Vittorio (Vit) Warwoof and Genevieve Bone-Tomahawk Evangeline Artz was born twin goddaughters Giulia Chiara and Ludovica Ginevra Warwoof a godson Elio Cesare Warwoof a godson Matteo Leonarda Warwoof and a son of remembrance Enzo Alessandro Warwoof, Deburk, Artz,


So where are you ever going to tell me or where  you François waiting for the chance grand Sia Maaseiah would ask all returns to stand!? I don’t know, how, how to answer they’ve just don’t want you so upset please don’t be so  upsets! Okay maybe when its urgency presented itself like we  just learn we’re pregnant just decided to marry and begin a family which of those life changing experiences François you reference as urgent and speaking of family you’re homeless an orphan leaderless because you broke up out of the earth with total amnesia. Right? Explain leaderless. I am Cadence François Martinique Matteo using his leave these crocodile tears and I am wife Pe’ten Bristol Sterling Kente beyond description in love with you what else is there except the family now growing our predestined prophetic genealogy our womb? Please wife let’s go in it dampening and it’s cooling fast can’t bare anything happening to you! I’ll come in, but This husband Cadence François isn’t over by a long shot I want to know what exactly about your past life you do remember where you married, did you have children? Here reaching in to his pocket unfolding a sheet of paper that’s the result of Dr Eve Lynn test and finding previously I was none of those thing, virgin!  I don’t want leave the guys one down for the banquet, I better go we’re Pe ‘ten  all we have now with a phenomenal African  Juttah all round and that’s far from being homeless orphan or leaderless!” See you later in Mesure Deburk class, know I love you and know beloved Pe’ten divine  love conquer all!” 

The Book Of 2 Timothy 4 Of God's Revelations

Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.

Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 228 CCXXVIII


"Seanán Corbain Serengeti He’s just one of those so incredible like especially his mouth huh looks who has a tongue and speak Amberley (Ambae)  I speak when I have something to say he and I tripped up lately and when I looked up I was this close guys this close from kissing him and then he’s a  stranger he’s a stranger looking this he  can’t hear only Ishtar if he have spidey senses.” He is Nevis superhero yummy yum yum and he is more than looking he’s headed this way, really Eshan calm down ladies Ishtar Nevis and Eshan I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure I besides colliding with you with she’s Amberley (Ambae) well Amberley (Ambae) handing his hand will you dance with me? Am! Take his hand, ah, I May step in your feet Im sure I’ll be fine, please come dance with me Amberley (Ambae) you want us each to kill you? Sure, taking his hand into  a stand, I’ll dance, thanks leading her onto the floor this sensuous slow dance She my god dud she just kiss,well  hes kissing her  back  they’re hard at talk  about Dirty kissing on the dance floor! Then she run out , he after her where she thinks she’s going , where she thinks she’s going  without us come on hey you sh three she ran into rest room it’s stall yeah these was sine Genesis marriage beds of a l an immense kiss Eshan really well hell it was hello anybody hiding in here sh my gif yuu guys I kissed him sh we  felt it  and electrifying  penetration reached where we were and beyond yeah  you done gone and done it now he’s right outside no, opening the stall to them  he can’t be tell him to go please go, leave me alone temporary insanity was as good as look ah beyond beyond only thing misses you three was the bed he won’t go until you promise to commy him I told you his superheroes looking ass can hear us! Okay tell him okay, yes I’ll  commy him as soon as I’m home,  honest promise even hearing Ishtar repeat her word for  word  hearing him agree Ishtar what? He says okay since you promised saying he’ll wait your commy just as soon okay guys let’s get out of here!” 

May I arugula sit with you? Well yes, what are you having some type subway you a type salad tuna I think 

That kiss, finding her three days later the courtyard secret garden where her friends said she’d at this time has miraculously haunted me and my bed every night since I’m talking fists biting ankle burning wall climbing and because I know equally hair follicles to toe popping electrifying you too being bedazzled i don’t know  about you but I am tired of cold showers plus Ambae they are helping less and less! I also know plague with such extreme desires isn’t a grounds for marriage but holy scripture does say it’s best you do marry than be plagued with extreme desires. Am I Seanán Corbain Serengeti supposed to consider that a proposal. Look at me Ambae handing his hand, bringing her his way  please come with me, that’s not looking at me. Looking at you, sniffing brushing a nearing nose. "When we collided that day from that point on I wanted to know you ask you if you’d consider me being your significant other? Here is the conclusion that conclusion will you Amberley Praline Steiger be my immortal one and only? You say this was always your plan; since the day we met; despite how weird? Of course, yes, when I worked up enough nerves to ask you to dance that was my goal, my move on you so to speak, laying your sweetheart head into my chest mine atop yours are we in agreement we resign to we are one the others immortal significant others?" NO , no no, kissing, no more fantastic features of crippling salacious dreams no more cold showers, we're off to matrimonial department the altar all, a long-lasting neck to neck hug of agreement then!"


Then let’s do let’s rock paper scissors who’s number get called next you too losers gonna have to use your credits on me  Oh my god it took you guys long enough well we kinda holding out Amberley (Ambae) Praline Steiger we wouldn’t have to come here unless it’s our turn to marry you know. Not her I  been waiting here on  you once a day every day which one of us you with the blonde braids Anjani Mahabala right? I’m sorry do I know you? We  don’t do any assignments together but two of our reveal closes  who are you Sita Shok Simeian if you’d ask her, the clerk she can explain come please he’s  been here daily waiting for one who fits your description and we talking down to your very specific outfit what is this not a dream no this don’t make I come please calm  down to watch my friend this is the African Juttah odder things have get married will happen! I thinking 💭 m gonna be sick  don’t. did you enter the Tombola yes of course them this us no different you don’t have to marry right away 

You don’t Anjani Mahabala have to marry right away But here’s our genealogy Unto Sita Shok Simeian and Anjani Mahabala Vikram born a goddaughter Emryst Dwadasha Simeian goddaughter Demiana Namavali Simeian a godson Cassian Damian Vikram and a godson Ashan Hanuman Simeian Vikram 

Anjani Mahabala look up at them from the floor whst oh my gud I knew I was dreaming seeing them shake no you just fainted Ah god Look at him, look at him he looks like something out of the series the summer I turned pretty or something which Anjani Mahabala  is a good thing right! Good if I wanna say yes but how can I say no look at him! Like the clerk says you agreed to a Tombola match plus this the African Juttah plus how many times have you said you'd love I know this is a dream to marry one of the guys the day I turn pretty or All American to the Walter boys  here’s yiur  chance but go ahead say it I dare you say it say I can take him then and  I will  like in a flash Anjani Mahabala I’ll take him go ahead just say it’  No. No no this mean a day each eachother of you got to buy my preferred snacks game and movie night Ambae love that’s us that’s our number! 


Yeah right until grand grand ask Which  of us where gonna take her driving, do we even drive yah I should’ve warn you François you think El El man Guy guy guys the pacific is off the map into the stratosphere Japan alert Sakurajima volcano after 4 or 5 previous erupted in including anak Krakatoa yeah what did king David tell her that molten death rider from beneath fret not , he shall bring forth thry righteousness as the light directing and thy judgment as in prophecies as the  noon  day who’s clock of years were ticking back to the timeline we’re near year into it last 42 interval then Jesus reign all all all  the pacific volcanoes done  poured  straight through to The America’s Atlantic until you can’t tell  any of this of us any of this is where really ever there! Dinner you guys is served the refugees have already taken cares of 

“Please don’t find me the wild craze woman I was just now! There you are I thought you really ran away I sorta did Seanán Corbain I  come out here this dark corner hid under cover stayed my  most still, silliest shhhh, kissing her these deeply intoxicating smooches shhhhh, I csn never think wrong of you shhhh my head is  spinning roughly fitting hers head to his I’m frighten confused I don’t know what I’m doing looks at me it’s me Seanán Corbain your, our new  life  now and forever is that somebody knocking that’s turn throwing covers off into sprinting I’m gonna go and spend a few nights a few nights Ambae. I don’t understand this, then you just gonna have to trust me I need this little get away please hey you guys guys yeah my bag is right there hey he’s all thst superhero Tanner Buchanan ok taller and more muscular hey you superwomen yourselves where are you all taking my wife?” Where Seanán Corbain wife Amberley Praline Steiger are you takin you I’m going to Eglan place and I’ll commy you nice I’m there 

Where are you carrying me, I have births the earliest assignment and no you can’t come with me you had a very strenuous night and we’re pregnant now I left a written note what I remember as a return for Pe’ten listen to me  for when you’re eating the plate I left you! I love beyond description and I’ll see you in Lord global Sioux Noel  reveal class, kiss kiss kiss! I’m running I love you, rest Pe’ten I mean it!” Guys The Earth Desk Europe, 20 hours ago most dangerous  super volcano just woke up beneath a half 1 million homes  09/10/2026 not Evden Blazely at the banquet table yeah that’s gonna be her getting red alert Italy’s and Pompeii movie  of Memphis Hades Persephone my done sis I’m done!


Coming in modeling her all around their kitchen nook  for him. "I am Amarabella in Jodie Turner-Smith’s 60’s flippy bob and bangs, so you like it? Like, well can I still play in it the way I like? Well of course. Then I love it! Grabbing, tossing her into the air bringing her throwing her across the bed  he fondly atop her. So who talked you into it? Really bringing out these slanted eyes my kissable lick-able chocolate, creamy covered princesses.  How about it, can I like picca-boo you, your new hairstyle right here. Right now? No. Not with both our parents waiting us parental Juttah now let me up Mr., I live with and you can have your way with me only not right now! Whoa! This intense thought sitting horny husband Heathrow Choctaw right up. I know the place. Your aunt Pe’ten pool house. Come on lover boy we’re gonna be late. "First." Taking her hand bringing her with him to their knees, “to pray together the prayer that went 911 virtual viral here the edge of worshipping Genesis marriage bed! Eyes closed. Heads bowed. Our father which art in heaven!”

>>>Hey yes love, a turn his sweetheart head his pillow talk to her pillow talk I love the way you look at me with such appreciation and admiration ah us teen  Genesis marriage worshippers are treating today 911 memorial as to a thanksgiving day and we’re visiting the parental Juttah and hanging with family so I’m thinking which one comes first, last it’s totally you sitting up bare back to her I don’t beloved Anjani Mahabala have any parents to grands to family here soon what’s building with you soon inside you the only family I’ll have here! I’m getting in the shower you coming or you prefer to shower alone! Sita Shok look at me at least, you have no family left you have no family here? Pick one which ever you can live with and settle your curiosity do I denote a slitter of avoidance to arrogance? I'm beloved one all stinky icky uncomfortable and really want to shower! Okay but no, I’m hot bubbly bath myself! Beloved Anjani Mahabala I’m sorry it’s just I’ve been at  all this a loner and I’m not just to dwelling on not discussing the past but I will just not now please commy your parents let them know we coming or was it to be, not a surprise they’re expecting us 3ish you forgive me right no bit  if you’re trying to trickle me why wouid you think that? because you’re prowling me with tickle fingers ready Prince Sita Shok Simeian you promised I promised Anjani like in writing my signature all I promised don’t don’t no running from me princesses Anjani Mahabala and especially on running on the bed it’s not allowed oh and is that written both of our signatures? Oh you is so in trouble mrs smarty panties argggggggggg Sita Shok Simeian yuu promised run run fast as you can regular lava can’t catch you but I I sure can! 

The Book Of 2 Timothy 4 Of God's Revelations

Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.

Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 229 CCXXIX


"Hello, happy EDIF (mrmbb333 every day it’s Friday) “look sweetest sleepy head, your assignments early, late? Mine early. Wow don’t you look and smell killer. Yeah remember, they drop off what’s fashionable every Wednesday. Aah not till noon but I’d rather just go in with you, help you, or hang out with the girls.  Then love I need you in the shower five minutes ago. I know it was a tug of whether to wake you or not. I hear Ambae credits for timely members but there's demerits for the tardy. I’m gonna grab us something to go. Seanán, just cranberry tea for me. oh ah news how those two Sita Shok and Anjani Mahabala turn out?  I know, bringing the covers with her, how could a more miraculous matrimonial event than us up stage us? But yeah they’re good. I better, right, me too. For us now on I’m attached to you so whatever you decide. I want Paradise Ethiopia, two skyfalls the Nephilim. You? I mean you Ambae and your friends given that any thought?  Yeah actually, the same, Nephilim Ethiopia though I never Seanán heard it called two Skyfalls. Right, yeah Grand Sia Maaseiah, Global Deburk them thinking that was the Sky phenomena about a spent star both mrmbb333 and Geo Stefan recent vids were about, ah that look like her Jesus and Apophis arriving as an Omega 13, ah," seeing how impressed he was with her, "well yes, now, clapping his hands, go go go!"

Yeah alls I tell you when it come to eating boil  eggs you to know bruh Choctaw when yo hold them, when to fold them and when to like you walk away wait  isn’t that playing cards no its when gambling where the hell you going my wife Chodne is headed this way 30 minutes early and I’m a  stinker so when gambling with boil eggs most of all you have to know fondly saying it with him when to run away! Ah my got tickle herself I can smell it from him  right it’s not me gambling with boiled eggs el Daedae did say you’re 30 minutes early right Choctaw that’s the gambling right see you moms reveals class right see you! I guess I’ll see my run away husband then as well! Yeah probably!”   >>>My parents like most natives Hawaii to  First Nations where they live is where they worship  it’s nature as god Sita Shok Simeian explaining new wife Anjani Mahabala hugged into strong chest the way on the home way  so leaving is like forsakening to abandoning god! I know that’s it according to Christianity according to Christianity prophet Ezekiel turn by a  lock of his hair to witness this hierarchy by temple leaders they worship the creature over the creator and endanger children, their  lives and Anjani Mahabala their soul!” My sweetheart, sweet-ear baby love are you sleeping? I’m not I’m just relaxing you’re so delicious beloved Sita Shok Simeian  I just don’t wanna move ever. I just wave day speaking if parents and family yours us wonderful and I’m honored to become a part of them! You is so yummy yum yum as is that appreciation and I tell you each pulling me away off to assure me you’re such a wonderful person and a high quality husband! Wow! Yeah I hoped to make a well enough impression well you did they’re go just as honored to have you Sita Shok Simeian  as yiu are to have them including my dad and grandpa and they don’t normally like our choice of fellas!” {{|”Two days Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen will you please calm down two days I  knew you wasn’t gonna take this serious, please please Alfri (Alfrieda) calm,  it has taken me  near 3 days  to get out of the Amazon jungle to the Rendezvous spot there’s no  WiFi my sat lost battery but I’m with them now this amazing air, ah craft how you think  I’m calling you ah ah ah  ETA 2:11 you hear me that is how serious I am ETA 211 please  Alfri be where I can see you, I am serious, I can’t wait to see you, okay I can’t wait to see you 2:11 okay see you then Ambae, Philomena  you others that was him ETA 2;11 so we can go have lunch said getting to the  Rendezvous is what kept him they all getting to the elevator, beg I  be-where he can see me Noro,  Anjani he sounds totally sincere he better be arriving here Alfri is  like arriving in heaven even second heaven.     >>>”Evden Blazely you one off the quads by marriage right  some like that Sita Shok I’m thinking about insisting my family come here you thinking about insisting the Juttah, you must know the Juttah Sita Shok doesn’t work like that no I know I’m talking insist upon my parents my family come here, especially my siblings. You know it’s almost impossible to get natives to aborigines to relocate go Sita Shok and see why they mocked an Eze 5 designed Ben Affleck Armageddon for mandatory world migration to repatriation. Yeah Sita Shok man Evden right grand grand and grand Sia  aren’t the only ones who’ve seen apocalyptic events use to cattle gods people into running with Jesus saying this planet's last mass extinction he advised them what? Run!”  Right call make sense but if your parents grands won’t maybe they will Sita Shok if you insist release, trust your siblings to  you.”  >>>”Yeah well what do I have they want  just as Daniel 10 man in linen gave us unprecedented technology he took it just as 2001 Christmas Eve/day hit his Rev 17:14  took the last 190 years of tech like it never happened!     >>>There he is ah my look the rough own my lord it is him Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen in the house plus he’s a three day out of the Amazon jungle and when Femmina  Noro Itzal and Anjani has Theisen not been a roughian you better home run to him then no don’t to appear too anxious bit you are yeah I am  wait is that Anzio with him and Mosholu my god he never mentioned them you Ambae always liked Mosholu yeah well in have Seanán Corbain now, Lyessa Alfrieda  it’s okay now right well do my eyes deceive me, mine too I guess you ask I be where you can see me, come fill my neck with you and chest and breath with you 

Anzio, Mosholu he said   nothing to us, look all the gang is here they with welcoming hug to hand shakes where’s your other partner in crime  l 

Ridger? 

Ridger had only just arrived that China/Nepal border ah my lord no yes let’s pray grand sia Maaseiah is right about those hovering hot pink appearing clouds are escaping the righteous dead off doomsday planet! So stunning as ever Amberley (Ambae) Praline Steigeris where our forks collide is this when we meet to marry? So Me’sure  Ciar Mosholu 

is that then a marriage proposal? You guys are sure, bout Ridger yes we have some there his wait and he still haven’t made his appearance love I’d love, we love shower drink food or drink shower food we get it! You guys move up ahead now, well we talk Mosholu easing  his hands into hers back to that sorta proposal I’m married Mosholu, near a week now stop playing  with me now no I’m not girls I’m too Ciar Mosholu  for about as long Theisen so Anzio, Mosholu with you Ridger missing ascended what of Sudra 

I know Lyessa whoa what did you just call me now I know the roughian you are is serious you may not know most of family the Mazikeen family are here here in the. yes parental Juttah will those two really marry why are you jealous as terrified as I was I wouldn’t find you there is no jealousy here Aaeyiul 

last I heard is, 

was with Isidore

this place hell that craft to flight just now your hand on my hand your alluring scent my nose my tongue even it just doesn’t none of it seem real I wish Theisen I could tell you that all changes but no everyday here is one fantastic feature otherworldly after another including especially Genesis marriage beds I hear any way is that my love a invitation to evidently practice? One day you roughian when we’re married here’s you guys they all with literal mouth gaping awe sightseeing of its wonders all around elevators in each your packets right love sweet smooches to her temple we were briefed all the way here oh one primary advice before you step one step out of suites again read that pamphlet or you gonna be sorry you did and make admissions fully aware of those missing with as much information as possible right you guys my Carpus Lunaus thought he’d lost his brother cousin Yoren Dunston to one if the buses taken he learnt  just now he was hospital  comatose so yeah make your missing well known and here we are again everything here is beyond imaging and so are these on the shore suites! Will you stay with me? If I do we can’t be the way we were not until, I will be taking a real chance staying maybe we should all go visit the wall of the

missing hint! hint! Hint Taken stay you can have the bed no need fur that these are 3 bedroom dorms each perfect for family living. Each? Yes each!  I’ll stay help you read over your pamphlet right three bedroom beyond luxury dorms. Well good evening ah enjoy we’ll meet you guys here what again ah say noon but it still so early yeah those three have husbands now right ah see you guys when we see you right  good evening ah sweet sleep! Same to you all, ah Ambae. 


 You left me, I been waiting on you to come squeeze underneath these covers with me you knock me over like a feather and woo me all through the night with phenom Genesis marriage beds and African Juttah vows; just come into all this wonderful, holding the covers open. I’m reading Grand Sia latest wowing comments. Whichever? They are all so wowing some an in X lately ask her was she even human? I’d Alfri (Alfrieda) say yes in a LAMB OF GOD Jesus wasn’t entirely human being in a sorta way. You do know chances are she’s the mystery woman herself offering up invitations to mansion in Heaven to that multimillion man single watercolor all's left of this planet earth. Yeah, but how? She’s the one who like trips her up the more, more these judgment bowls yeah but Isidore say when John saw The 24 elders what, he didn’t see and yet couldn’t admit? Ah my god, that he was one of them. I didn’t know you loving Theisen knew so much about her. The African Juttah even I almost lost all my crap into also a red alert fridge when you whispered so sexy sexy in my ear how bout the African Juttah vows and begin promising them to me and the Holy Trinity. Oh which remind while you were sleeping off wooing Genesis marriage beds and phenom African Juttah vows I did make the hugest hoagie ever but but but don’t get too excited I ate most of it. You hog and I’m starving, I’m up oooou but you feel so good though. I’m up. I’ll fix you one but love not so huge and toasted I already know we’ve Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger been an off and on couple for a while but now and for all GOD’S Kingdom eternal eons we are Mr and Mrs Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen and Bridger! To drink my dear one, Huh? To drink. What do you want? What’s in there? Really, scarily everything remember ah you know me so well Theisen and now in only your What if interstellar dreams you decide go ahead snuggle my warm spot ummm feel smell so good, I’ll be right back."     >>>"Knock, knock knock Cord (Chodne) boy, I thought you was fast asleep by now dreaming Jesus throne bosom and all. Cute but no I’m waiting on you. I’m getting my hot bath and personals done,  All this time El Shaddai you waiting on me? Yes, thought, you know, no nothing like that. Hearing her leave the waters, You’re, your most precious with me. Then love come on. I forget you watch over me triple when we’re parents in waiting, go back to bed here I come. I’m arm by arm putting on my yum yum yummy robe well hurry your yum yum yummy husband wait, I’ll Cord peek in on the kids, okay boy, here I come. See me, I see you. Love you. I’ll be right back!" >>>"Alfri, his chin, his hands, his looking up at her. Yes regretfully I have assignments to get too. Well new Juttah wife that's gonna have to wait, we're honey, nope. Honey-mooning not gonna count until we spend time in the matrimonial department explaining what those pheomon genesis marriage beds we have done in such a hurry. Right right right, aren't we in trouble, But no, red alert fridge what's all that? Oh, ah I think her last, Grand Grand Sia, well involved a god grand Caleb, once a tortured from birth, then 5 year old, red alert, Memphis Dunlap and Poplar street children hospitals districts red alert Michelle Obama slash love, The Obama's he's standing back turn, also a red alert reveal the height of the fridge only reason she knew it was him, was shape of his hair; short its the same kitchen, the same fridge,, wait what time its is? Okay, 9;13, okay, ah right, eh same her red alert ABC'S David Muir, 2020 election broadcasting team all up in there debating over its now boiling pot stove. Oh oh oh all, sorry revisit now 17 but then a three to four year old grand Caden, niece Lawren seen instead a vampire slayer, an Anubis demon slayer; intravenous come into her ear while those two stood the fridge how his, her, their generation would Theisen grow up in occupied territory, an occupied America so yeah. I better call the girls to bring me something to wear with them.  Right ah that and once Eze 9 heart stabbers were done US soil with authentic US drug lords all that was left was a magnetic form of memorabilia one in a distant land, Theisen hangs on a fridge now as much as I beyond description regret it I got to go, no we both have to, in between your assignments we got a walk-in appointment for the matrimonial department. right only it doesn't have to be walk-in waiting we can make an appoint beginning 11:00 o'clock noon, I'm in the second bath, no you're not take the master bath, hey I been trying to imagine how this beyond astonishing balcony during a crazy storm don't imagine Theisen go look at the those insane, crazy natural back drop youtube for sleeping storm vids.  So red alert the Obama's huh? Yeah grand grand Sia has seen them each on The Dunlap street, as all time done lapse street; she described as her as Apostle Paul's Damascus road. Really?" Scoffing out a curious smile. "Yeah. Really." Why speak in parable?


Unto Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen and Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger was born twins godson Ryota Daelan Mazikeen and goddaughter Sunitha Jyothi Bridger a goddaughter Geetha Lakshims (Lakes) Mazikeen and a son of remembrance Prasad Sridhar Mazikeen, Bridger

The Book Of 2 Timothy 4 Of God's Revelations

The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.

Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 230 CCXXX


"Boy, you stupid you put on a cape and everything like that superhero don’t fear AI you’re small US President Trump is hero about fallen down, crying laughing at you stop that ain’t stop really how many people don’t piss laughing on their self oh my God don’t feel AI. You’re small president. Trump is here. Hilarious that is hilarious. Oh my God help me. help me help me help me oh my God oh my God. all y’all need is a small president doesn’t mean he’s resigning his post over a President Vance  and even come on y’all. Come on. Come on now.  I made it the only wild person that inconvenience angels have hinted that gotta be president Carter. bye get up in there and where from from being and Islamic assassin Creed to barrel hugging president Prime Minister of nothing you and was $76,000 instead now. with 6 million Jews predicted to be dead. Unless we forget 2020 September 20-21, 2023/2026 debate between red dragon Trump Gabriel I came to my exam debating the heaven holy church bride now being in their prophecy  timeline 2017 I remember marking how we were transgression the antichrist reign. Think did red dragon them fallen angels allied aliens fall about angels there are 2 million demons abominable this pit of crypto creatures want to surrender the Earth back over to ancient days holy fall doing Dino days so why would they right now not Star Wars battles to prevent God kingdom from raining at this time. You says it and you where right how even more beyond the beyond paradise balconies during rainstorms blinking back rears how fantastic to spectacular and what if Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger such this fantastic future is for eons forever and a day. Grabd sia waking Syeid Farook Rite Aid Pharmacy parking lot hijacking finale which remind Theisen love his crime and his wife crimes were  committed against a type medical facility! This medical facility as he he’s hijacking a type Sprit and bride manifested in the fresh from a drug dealing facility well live god as far back as first prophet Samuel view drug as detrimental as nuclear weapons! They’re here! There’s buzzing and knocking at the door. Finally I couldn’t  kept my hands and my tongue off you Mrs Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger Mazikeen it’s about time I was fussing in my head if they are coming they better commy Mr and let me know is know! You guys  got everything and bruh Theisen much more stunning Alfrieda Ciar Mosholu look who else is here Noro and Lexei yeah we couldn’t miss  celebrating newly weds seeing we are all either newly weds or pending yeah I was about  to tear again Theisen Almeiund  into ny newly wed squashed by the bell! Plenty time for that my dear one fantastic Genesis marriage are for eons saluting their wine glasses okay who’s on the grill whoa bringing swatted at tears Sudra is here you can thank Ciar Mosholu yeah I asked her to marry me too how many time did Ivtel you  my brother can’t marry my sister well she said yes huh wait wait if this serious guess who better run you know how unsafe it is to run around furniture that’s okay you’re in the Juttah you die  you’re return in a year Or more don’t hurt my fiancé too bad! You serious you and Ciar Mosholu well since he Ambae couldn’t have you where is hunky the messing well screening HD Seanán Corbain just as magical as his name I heard he is killer you’re marrying beauty boy Ciar Mosholu! You guys need to stop before someone ends up hurt yeah well I’ll kill before he touches my lil sister and father my nieces and nephews!”     “I knew it I knew you would cry disrespect father if you mother and grand parents want to be buried with your many gods and ancestors that’s your faith to fate  to choose you cannot make that choice for your of age children you know this papa you and momma know this! Please at least consider the sincerity of what I’m saying please let them choose i got to go my wife Anjani Mahabala is waiting on me please father goodbye!” I love you, “if want to be buried with your many gods and ancestors that’s your faith to fate! You know you probably just scared the living hell out of them being surrounded by thousands suddenly buried alive I love that, it Anjani wasn’t a bit much it was awesome and the  wife you  just excited in places flirtatious brining him along want to be bitten by genius husband Sita Shok Simeian, your mouth, kisses sliding down my throat into it’s raging blazing underneath make love to me Sita Shok bite my ears kiss my neck my shoulders never, Sita Shok, never let me go!” “Ah my wife I love kissing your mouth when back to your senses look what I got you, holding the up into  seat your favorite sub sofa and cookies ah my god thank you look what ik trying Arby’s beef  bowl Mac and cheese just tastes this! Too too delicious, not as  delicious you Perseverance love nor you my Gustavo, love but that’d impossible, they laughed simultaneously!” >>>”What is this a simulation of a breaking news   You’re listening to the radio when government announced the end of the world! Just remember Amsterdam and Thorbred Despite what you might have heard Demigods Titans and celebrities and I don’t run in the same circles they don’t tangle with intravenous Starwarring archangel Michael them I don’t have dealings with genocidal beast Red Dragon gog Magog and Hamgog them where are your wives again either off you have children either you drive? 


Ah my wife I love kissing your mouth when back to your senses look what I got you, holding the cover Scooching into seat your favorite sub soda and cookies ah my god thank you look what I’m  trying Arby’s beef  bowl Mac and cheese just tastes this! Too too delicious, not as  delicious you Perseverance love nor you my Gustavo, love but that’d impossible, they laughed simultaneously! 

ah that's Landmark and Electra and they’re just as good on the floor and on ice especially you guys first time the local Pub Krille hawkthuner and wife Celine, Kilianna Thunderbird  and prenuptial Chesed Kemberly, Kallista Redbird (Phoenix), and pre nuptial Eleni Caileen! You guys been to Paradise Skyfall, mystery mountain portal plantation house  just saying there’s something just as interesting as tempting and calling out Angel Sariel them circling brides chariot grand grand sia  after she help you rack up credits she’s gonna expect you to take one of the most recent it’s raining old school Mopar insane killer muscle cars auto to standard and and you guys take her for a test run ride yeah she got me and Femmina with that yeah carpus and I thought she was joking well can either of you drive? Whoa can everybody here are they all do dern good those the quads like grand sia mom they’re fantastic anyway we thinking she’s joking but no and get this Femmina right if you can’t drive she suggest you sign up for lessons right then and there suggest Carpus right love more like insist! 

Ah love did I wake you brushing rising I woke with such a dry yuck mouth I mean besides Anjani delicious edible you what did I eat? ah Sita Shok huge chucks of beef cubes. ah yeah! Checking his mouth tongue, not even as delectable as you but yeah up there! I’ll just used the other bath no no no I’m done; so passing her up kissy face switching places I wonder what’s being called to admissions is about.

Hello ah Admission called me, good day to you your full name please Sita Shok Simeian! I did make a request for my refugee siblings to join me here! Right Preece Sita Shok that’s what this is about looks like your three siblings sisters will be joining you yes yes yes! Anjani Mahabala  excited waving her over papa done it they’re coming whooh hu hu my sitters are coming! We’re yet to receive the itinerary to ETA  and will alert you further! Ah my god can you believe this? Think you so much I wanna kiss you, taking his arm leading him off “I bet you get that a lot!” 

The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostles Of God's Revelations

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia 

Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 231 CCXXXI


"Lord Bastion achilles Lord Urusalem, Maaseiah what was that and don’t pretend with me I haven’t felt so mixed matched and intimidated since one trustee was to come for me come instead was one mistrusting I’m clear Lord Maaseiah I’m now all of a sudden one, Eden your own Lord Jerusalem awarded Maaser Rishon room who cannot be trusted? You know what I mean our itinerary, please, it haven’t arrived my commy as usual also Lord Bastion achilles what will I do with you? Excuse me! What Lord Urusalem Maaseiah will I do with a mistrusting you? Just take me home to my children if you’re absolutely done for today and I apologize for not only miss trust in you but as you say, crown Jerusalem awarded Masser Rishon Room I’m tired and a bit frustrated! I know that’s when our spirits collided so mistrustingly then you are saying Lord  Bastion achilles, you no more trust me! You are crown lord Urusalem to their crown Lord Jerusalem admittedly or not well of course I trust you there to your wonder children you go!” Think what an opportune time to research her persistent inability to spell Netanyahu perhaps it a not a coincidence the name Netan/Nathan means to give! Mom is here mom is in Juttah conferences no Lord Bastion Masser Rishon just dropped her off see  hey  lovies bring my little darlings to me, see {{{ temptress love how miraculous you’re calling so you on the way no  here no I’m home voice down her curios eyes all around lord Bastion Masser Rishon arrived as my transit what? Right it’s even more eerie I son strongly Nicholas Edin as did when Red Dragon Helel then plotted my kidnapping I’m in my way yiu reach out to Specialist Veneer I can’t reach him that’s impossible Maaseiah I know but look Angel Sariel them  Nicholas are right there and tge last they tried yours encircled by an entire immeasurable heavenly host who I remind  love come to my rescue hold on love yes hello sh Mr Veneer Specialist department I’m here you are here Mr  Coogan Nicholas right? Who is this it’s me  Mrs Drum is out of town who is in charge? I’ll past you to him yes sir Me’sure Coogan is in the commy Me’sure Coogan Col Gaftnie how may I help you I guess it is I that  should ask you how cxn me help me Paradise Skyfall securities? Ah our number one priority they are arriving as Lord Urusalem is  arriving they have remind near as Masser Rishon Bastion Achilles! Hello Maaseiah you still there I’m here by loud speaker I’m there in 10 minutes and so Specialist Veneer security task force there here yes love as in if you could see them detect them they wouldn’t be good at their jobs they live send Lord Bastion for you I’m almost there I heard your relaxing breaths! See you soon, He could’ve just told me where is temptress love all the burning mystery in that!” 


Preece Sita Shok Simeian you are wanted in admissions this message will repeat in 15 minutes.”}}} My lord beloved Anjani Mahabala you think they’re here already? Sita Shok Simeian like himself has the most beautiful blue eyes to green eyes to grey eyes sisters in the world thinking there’s no doubt they’d find perfect mates! We better see, Sita Shok if they were here they would call you to the visitors center thanks that’s not love Ajijah lemonade it’s limeade you welcome if you want El El and I can come yes Aijah love please come I’m intimidated may need a shoulder for crying perhaps my sisters changed their minds I guess we’ll soon see but pray others are joining them and a for more Sita Shok welcome change! Thanks El Elyon for that encouragement already! 

Now are you Mrs Maaseiah Coogan trying to to get us pregnant? Snuggling the better yet to catch their breaths there’s a switch, just not breathing right Mr father of 4 multiple birth pregnancies rapid and 9 children I remind raggedy, yawning long three toddlers ahhh yet to walk right! Ah I know, I, ah know what you dreamed shakily its red alert genealogy re ah  re gard less shimmering Herculean, labored. this ah beyond wonderful, fitting better its good for snoozing that dream in no hurry! Shhhh temptress love, we trying the one  pillow ah thing blinking back moisten eyes yawning long, ah again rolling onto his back!” 


Where the hell are you, as one heart anxious suspicious her surroundings sneaking around for sure! What are you doing and who are you doing it for! WHO the hell are you to be asking such private questions do you really want me to answer that questions? Plus you two are so obvious when you disappear simultaneously when I say there’s a podcast title Where is Audy Nelson Trice? You Specialist Cullen Michael Veneer return? Olaff right, I have a question for you  why are you Lord Maaseiah Urusalem losing precious sleep over me and where is your husband? Tell me now clearly are you leading the rebels and do you again have Pepe caught up in anonymous messes again? Me, hearing the pundit in his voice entangle Pepe Saurus who are we really what are we doing Maaseiah and who are we doing it for? Don’t you end this call moving further into her secret garden of privacy who is Olaff time I read this article I knew it was him this where is Audy Nelson Trice? Don’t commy me again ever lord Masseiah Adonai Saurus Coogan it is very unbecoming of you as a minister wife and mother. You will not Cullen Michael tell me clearly even now? As to what end Maaseiah why are you and your husband so deranged about who is Olaff he’s the man who saved you no he is the man who prick me who scared and betrayed my heart as surely as all the offenses above premeditation psalm 22 the LORD Christ’s heart. Plus don’t ever beginning to sense to search she wasn’t alone tell me don't reach out to you you can’t no more bear it Olaff Audy Nelson Trice than I can.”}}} Nicholas. Clearing both cheeks sniffing swallowing is that you I know someone is there right temptress love it’s me why are you following me why are out here why are you beloved way out here in private conversations? You know why you believe specialist veneer is Olaff and he’s somehow somewhere leading the rebels right now you know you once accused him of leading Tkamb there’s nothing  deadlier they left thousands of teen Genesis marriage worshippers dead for a time don’t get upset please please tingling his eyes nostril pressing his calming forehead into calming her yrs I know we’re not  just loggerheads meeting but seal of god by which you crown sia Maaseiah witnessed SONLIGHT place there he walks the planet for you every believer knows it what my love what else could you want easily my authentic husband Nicholas Edin Coogan and all my other husbands hate it I want the nano-second pause resume! Weren’t you so suspicious of me, walking off speedily from him do temptress love  you have to be so suspicious? Maaseiah! How long have you, you known? Realizing he’s talking to the void she’s gone done run off into the kids room, nursery no doubt there’s no approaching her how well he’s done thanksgiving goose cooked months ahead of time there remind, thinking whoa like the month of April where they in the next four months most unprecedented timetables of rapture events than any others and and and with that tug of mental indecision heart palpitations of insurmountable resurrection anxiety. Well Coogan and Coogan Firm Global Juttah Attorney Nicholas Coogan claimant at the heart’s root wife Maaseiah Adonai Lord Urusalem and an intrusive panorama of rapture anxiety. 


Happy EDIF yes thank you as well Wow there’s a lot of blank spaces meaning one thing I guess you are. seeing his name clearly François Martinique smirking thinking they’re always as stunning looking as their names  both bitter and sweet a return? How, ah what are my chances your, successful  research with so little information? The  African Juttah also François Martinique is Holy Spirit haven’t failed any of us yet I see you ask for complete autonomy yes I want to be the only one to know and break news to my wife Pe’ten Bristol good or bad. Its kinda a surprise for her I’m actually making this request Blessed day ah I see your name is CazeMyra 

Whoa whoa and whoa where are you Herculean knight going do early a Saturday morning dress looking smelling so fantastic your brother in law easing a tabletop seat aside her chair thinking best was to act like early morn tug  of accusations never happened yet play acting the African Juttah it’s District Attorney need me for signing papers that won’t wait! So kneeling to her, nervous raging expectancy I have this idea there’s this see the brothers Ang I found ourselves this working lunch a Serengeti restaurant spa to hotel bedazzling one meet me there looking to at the time say head to her raging breath lips mouth to her bedazzling advances 1:00 that erotic kiss of his his raging electrical hair follicles Nicholas Edin could hear her toes popping, even her throat make that burning all through him gulp, shhhh meet me there okay, Nicholas, Maaseiah my love, meet me, yes of course!  I’m going, setting his tie, fixing this stallion’s stand see you then, Nicholas I know tremptress love parting our beautiful is impossibly strenuous!  No no no stay eat Serengeti restaurant spa to hotel, 1:00 I promise all I love stunning one I’ll finish the phenom eroticism of what I started. You better attorney Nicholas Edin Coogan hearing his retreating steps the exit door open close, you better! Just so you know Heavenly Father jr call with any excuses you’ll have another addition to the wall of The missing! Dr Erica Lynn what don’t happen now that other man of your dreams other there’s only one man if my dreams your husband okay yes him I’m meeting him for lunch and all things else beyond imagining I’m coming in you Ty Merecal be ready to make me look as indescribably killer as that man now! Alls I say love we’re waiting on you. Hurry! Hey you guys Maaseiah is coming for a make over date get the camera crew ready camera crew Erica Lynn really? I might have to come bare feet contessas hearing my all the jeering in the background my toes are still popping!”

The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

Elect according to the foreknowledgeof God the Father, through-sanctification of the Spirit, untoobedience and sprinkling of the bloodof Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, andpeace, be multiplied.

Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 232 CCXXXII


“I couldn’t say anything with Cadence Pe’ten Bristol here but grand grand Sia I took your advice entered everything I do remember and put out a world wide all points bulletin anybody knowing anything about a Cadence François Martinique Matteo. Perfect and before you know it just watch you gonna have too many responses to count. Now as I was saying, yes come on in love Extreme Wealth you two François and Pe’ten that can be taken an eyes blink I’ve seen it so has apostle Paul John is not wealth at all but king Solomon warn a reaching for the wind! Which remind some out of my most watched PureFlix movie Encounter! You know that’s where King Darius Silverton Nicholas name originated! The name Silverton and you long before we knew he’d be a silver blonde! So we’re taking driving lessons now right, the two of you right both automatic and standard? Think you two for many millennia biblical scripture and prophetic the battle of Armageddon both interstellar and Megiddo could have at its root keeping USA fuel prices low now François when i think about that I’m reminded I saw John two great Antichrist/False Prophet beast rise one from the sea one by land all by USA voting booth, think about that o went to see was both Saddam Hussein/ Hussein Obama Uzs soil fueling stations and an out of ambulances to go with those buildings if torture vehicle for mocked military loved ones spending the blood mother of their own forfeiture  to Bush Cheney Bush Islamic whore/Warmongering!”    

>>>”I’m just saying if Nicholas Erin had  kissed you Erica Lynn the way he just kissed me I know I’d be laying up in a bed the Heath center in a coma and not even my stunning doctor surgeon husband Dr Edwin Hymn could help me. So Maaseiah how do you bear being the wife of sexist man alive The World stretching Paradise The African Juttah? Remember cameras are rolling.  I’m not even Tynan love gonna try to answer that and Erica Lynn your cameras are not gonna follow me around the city my camera already follow you around the city tell me you know that and I have assess to either of them! Just so you know not once Lord Urusalem Maaseiah have they ever found you anything other than flawless now as models my FPD own here’s our three Maaseish yours mine and Sissy most admired fall evening gowns and know you’re to consider thigh length boots I hate thigh length boots I know but with those long legs okay I know it’s literally impossible to choose so love I have these three models for a reason theirs is as close I could get  to your flawless figure and it’s equally flawless dimensions  to demeanor! We’ll lady leave you alone for this one how much time we meet at 1:00 exactly? May love. You sure no interview? This could all Maaseiah serve as your coming up founders day packet! Just think! Time Erica Lynn? We’ll have you out half past 11:00!” Who’s song is that? That’s singer Sia- old school, unstoppable invincible imagine how insane those lyrics a table top greeting of stunning ass Nicholas Edin Coogan? Girllll I been scared of you for a long time damnit I’m still scared of your pop up brilliance! Pick one of those killer styles just one love and let’s get you outer of here! Dr Erica Lynn. I will  give you your interview answering that billion dollar question in particular being married to Coogan and Coogan’s for eons more Nicholas Edin Coogan but not just right now!”     >>>

I’d be more concerned Deburk brothers her lack luster to insist they restore both accounts YouTube and X until I just saw how she detoured to use Facebook the way she did and that post hold on tight because this is where either Grand grand or grand Sia Maaseiah woke to THEM reassuring Psalms 91 let’s African Juttah Global Tribunal Deburk say it together he shall cover you with his feathers and under his wings shall thou trust! Chances are if the all seeing eye to eyes the Orphanim is the one Ezekiel witnessed snatched GODS glory from those crucifying religious leaders prized temple then they’re the same who’ve taken from biblical seers to present day seers in these sightseeing trips including African Juttah’s Grand Grand Jones/Becton to Lord Maaseiah Urusalem! Really our working lunch all my 7  brothers  here all and every form they’ve taken grand grand and grand Sia Maaseiah off this planet if you could pick just one other than hers going totally craft less what which would it be. 

We’ll start with the youngest you Bronze Coten! Me, happily sitting up straight over other than craft less then the one she’s boarding a craft before she even knows realizing there are allied aliens! Yeah meaning at the time they totally block that out until they out aliens exist; I’m second youngest, Lion wolf, flying on SONLIGHT GOD  healing wings grand grand first April Spring Rapture experience also blocked out for 7 years! there's upon bruh Sabertooth, she's turn it into a prophetic parable, they standing mall of America one moment and the next before one words passes to another they're skyrocketing off the planet; what's even more astonishing its happening on the since 190 months into 2018 Thanksgiving date Rev 2 Jesus passed up awarded that every Matrix tenth day countdown first count 2018 Dec 3, last Oct 17, 2028; you do know sabe, receiving their as usual to go boxes, drinks, that was one of her craft-less escape, of course next in line Medicine Bow, I know, does not  change that's the one I would pick, your term bigger brother, to wake from all its brain splintering 2025 Easter Sunday and its by Rev 3 Jesus for near wo millennia warn what he'd with his awarded just one 60 minute hour, then Trump/Archangel resumed a once paused 7 year duration mind-point count, uses a BEHEMOTH SOLAR/COSMC, biblical scriptural prophetic resurrection, ascension, glorification fulfilled, ah we gotta go guys, the  2600 of prophecy genesis 1 to Revelation 19/20:1, 2 and pause it all Pauls' predicted a nano-second resume, I called in you next Chey man took care of it, except those red cars to red chairs of reveal left billions its brain splintering a type matrix simulation. you shaking your head, smiling we beloved Medicine Bow shaking our heads, smiling, even sniffing  how the world could we have known ever, ever that's what Rev 3 Jesus warn, warning a within an hour, Rev 18 within a day, unforeseen by billions just gone event blink don't blink? Ah all our Lord is Jesus The Christ, skyrocketing craft, left standing a cloud, witnessing with John's standing the cloud, thrusting in gleaning sickle Crown Christ all other skyrocketing  saints filling up to balloon, bursting clouds, she grand Lord Urusalem just confirmed could be these mystery huge water down martyred blood pink clouds hovering frequently over mass  casualty events like turkeys 2023 earthquake to 2026 Venezuela just now  grand sia did experienced ascending first! You older brother, Apache Arrow, what's your if you could pick one grand grand to Grand Sia rapture events I'll go back as Bronze Coten to her earliest ascended into witnessing both a wedding supper to its trial run of a wedding day practice run: mocking THE WHITE IF FOR THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SAINTS verses religious political leaders nationally to world wide they're all just a pile of dirty laundry cab you wear man in linen, white?  Oldest brother and we'll the edge of seat with anticipation you guys are too good to me i get to choose from all hail to grand, grand Maaseiah seeing from up there with Jesus innumerable  in his millennium reign descending into Mt Olivet the earth is  littered with the dead yet I have chosen her, and their, OUR, ascending by also US GA's coast/ THE AMERICA'S ATLANIC Trump Angel Gabriel THEM,  just seen them in exile luxury return midflight for the two witnesses hearing come up hear, leading captivity captive, the tribulation saints now we really do have to run crown Lord Maaseiah  Lord Urusalem will speak at juttah conferences less than an hour and we Global Tribunal Deburk, we are awarded its reserved inquiry.

Unto

Dayton Peak Deburk and Robin JayBird Longknife was their born Arise Sioux Noel Deburk a second son Apache Arrow Mohawk Deburk a third son Cheyenne Waterfalls Deburk their fourth son Marked Tree Hill Deburk a fifth son Medicine Bow Sign Deburk a sixth son Wounded Knee Sabertooth Deburk their seventh son *Lion Wolf Paw Deburk an eighth son Bronze Coten Field Deburk Longknife and a daughter Jaguar Nesting Braverheart Deburk Longknife! 



I know you’re angry with me, I know that’s why you’ve been avoiding me for 30 minutes Maaseiah, I I I had no request but call help 30 minutes. Where were you for the length of 30 minutes. I want you to record it. Huh? No no no waving his resisting hands back off suffering to hold back the tears meticulously she’s wiping to any sniffing from corner eyes to nostril that’s not gonna happened I  will never do why not on want to see it  no you don’t want to see that wgeee are you going a Sunday morning you know that you know I won’t be long and like thst you refuse and walk Wdy I have as much right as you to see the beast in bout beyond description fantastic feature just now! I won’t do it fireball we know what its nit gonna happen again it will happened as long as we’re compromised flesh and fresh what is if suffering it why you up and quit us! Don’t you dare say that pouring to blinking crocodile tears ever your ah that ah my that what Nicholas edin cousin I want to see what you see experience this horror  horrifying us like as you do. Before you walk out that door why doing my do over yesterday Erica and the others want me to do an interview founders day coming up but I just decided you should be the one answering questions what’s it like being married to you?

Anonymous question on the blackboard

Where was I Coogan and Coogan attorney Nicholas Edin Coogan thirty minutes before that silence in heaven? Glenn Grand prayer portal closet with John’s prayer Porter prison. More it’s bonus inquiry what was I praying? If thy people father who are called by thy name who are stampeding by thy name shall humble themselves and pray and seek thy face and turn from their wicked ways hear thou them from heaven and forgive their sins and by the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ for all eternity, eons to come heal them from turf wars. Frightnight to amazing Grace what do you dare mean you had no ideal where I was those 30 minutes you couldn’t wake 
me and I woke to a medical team whom I avoid all ny life poking at me and seeing me Nicholas and seeing me but you refuse to let me see too! Explain it to me how it that in any ways the beast of beauty affairs of divine love from father King Solomon to THE LAMB OF GOD to The Acts Of The Apostles? I do love you so words stammering over intense emotions she could hear it, feel it all through intensity pray each day come that nano-second resumes into blessed glorification I won’t be long! I hate you for all it worth words stammering over intense emotions he could hear it, feel it all through intensity I hate you for being Nicholas Edin Coogan the most special husband this planet and I hate you for it! I don’t care if you ever come back!”  Preece Sita Shok Simeon you are wanted in arrival! Now bruh Sita Shok this message now that mean they are here 15  minutes! Ah gotta find Anjani Mahabala
then where she it’s like 2:05 tell me know her schedule that’s okay we have them page her from there! I hear they’re all come and not  just your sisters I know Theisen wow it’s double the miracle they didn’t leave their Hindu faith but they left some of the most Volatile territories even grand sia as John’s witnessed Mighty Angel warn! Preece Sita Shok Simeon  you are wanted in arrival this message will repeat  yesh we know heard come ten minutes! You what hue absence minded are we? Anjani Mahabala will hear and surely meet is there! Ah I can’t wait is can’t my  parents grands my sisters yeah I believe.”   {{{“Then May love I agree with darling Nicholas Masseiah you can’t expect him to record and keep record of you suffering and  horrifying like that. Then after you’ve viewed what’s horrifying him you’re to what Maaseiah toss into a type it’s burning the fireplace of your phone trash bin? Only now he can’t under you seeing what you can’t unsee  believe me you’ll both blame one the other your sweet minds to hearts to Genesis marriage beds will never the sameI You’d never grand guess what he said  asking me where was I those 30  minutes he couldn’t revive me turn around on him where was I Nicholas Edin doing those 30 minutes? What would say grand grand I was? Just as you love raised the question I thought about you standing that multimillion man choir.  Right grand exactly to Maaseiah to the you thinking is John making his approach exactly what I expected to hear but no no no. That man went I was in grand grand prayer  portal closet to John’s, no he didn’t Maaseiah, to John’s prayer portal prayer closet oh my lord and then I asked what was I  praying? He Grabd without hesitation says father king Solomon prayer reversal Maa se iah, nall now nall!  Yes, yes,  then he start to pray it exactly! If thy people father who are called by thy name who are stampeding by thy name shall humble themselves and pray and seek thy face and turn from their wicked ways hear thou them from heaven and forgive their sins and by the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ for all eternity, eons to come heal them from turf wars. So grand that’ll be both your prayer Pope Francis and his billions to your laying in wait 36,000 burn piece offering walk back holy lord too many to count perishing Great White Throne Judgment and how is that may not equally Ezekiel crying would he presently by 666 boys Netanyahu Zelensky and Trump 1 and 2 destroy tte entirety ancestral excellency of Jacob? I think I hear him but I asked  further grand grand if he new so clearly where I was that I too was  about my fathers business why get the heath center involved but you Maaseiah love know why  Nicholas Edin too is fresh and blood and flesh and panic! Apologize to him and stop blaming to punishing him for also being human!”}}} That was first, I couldn’t temptress love, pulling the closet open to his undressing have you thinking I took you serious not caring if I return! You should know that grand grand whoa it suddenly so dark outside yeah it’s beginning to rain it grand grand I was asking her ad I advice she as usual took your side did she now? Told he I should apologize for so ridiculous with myself and blaming you who’s yet though small to a certain degree human being! Enough  Maaseiah Adonai Coogan love Eze 9’Inkhorn man would mark me one of theirs sweethearts? You think? I’m going to kitchen and ravish Mrs Barbosa for whatever leftovers I am staving buzz me there if I’m to bring you anything other your usual snacks! I’m that sorry that nightmarish happened and spoiled such a beyond description evening no apologizing if you love like me you remember this past the limits of language evening then the spoilage missed it mark. Right? I’ll be right back! Look our  Mrs Barbosa cause here comes you can’t say no to Me’sure Nicholas Coogan!” 

The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Mark Scene VII and XVII

Scene 233 CCXXXIII

 Tell me please, what happened with Lord Maaseiah I don’t understand I heard a team of you had to ah, sipping his glass, it’s nervousness to go to where, go ahead how you, you have her itinerary or something? Nothing like that word of her it spread!  You can’t  believe wiping her hand, sipping her glass but she has already approached me wanting to know what I saw, what of it I shared with you? Furious at attorney Nicholas for getting us involved but her most concern I was to tell you Nothing.  What do you know Sioux Noel?  I know she suffer from a heinous transformation infirmity  gods only answer his grace is sufficient Lord Maaseiah suffers with something no human being can and want no medical intervention. I just explain Eve Lynn it is a transformation infirmity there is no helping her medically.  There is only endurance. Yeah well that’s insane any way I was most of to tell you nothings about it  We insane Eve Lynn you have built a complete hospital complex around the horror they do to children what do you think Lord Urusalem The African Juttah is? Tightly gripping her hand catching her glance. The horror they did to you.  Do you know First Lady Obama slash the Obama’s are aligned to those kinds of medical horrors putting her up there with Epstein and Sean Combos list/ Red alert celebs to President Trump and Ghislaine Maxwell Them I did like this double take GA children facilities banned from trafficking children almost Sioux Noel made it sound like before that ban they thought it was okay to trafficked children! Remind grand sia Maaseiah seeing the head quarters of a trafficking ring at the tip of a carnival  Ferris wheel huh she saw that yeah more than saw it she suffered what it like to be a trafficked kid  and a second event a  passenger on a ship, a trafficked adult  both instances their identities were stolen or wiped out by those they knew to trust. That’s incomprehensible she has demos to such explicit extremes.  Look love how long ago grand grand sia suggested parents get their children out of America, only now it’s  more children get your parents out of America. Please, this eye to eye plea with drop dead gorgeous husband Sioux Noel Deburk don’t persist to pursue this private matter I won’t smooching said perfume hand, “going on with her, I promise,  I won’t. right, she’s embarrassed enough! Okay. Okay I promise.” >>>”You all parents are dancing in the rain in the secret garden yeah Dunston some they do after Sunday banquet we kinda used to it,  You and  Arugula must’ve come upon  them, how  you know? They’re veteran  chaperones grabbing him knuckle heading him stop Carpus man yeah we gonna l know what you, Arugula and Enebolen are doing and where you guys are at all times so don’t do anything funny! Why you guys again we can’t get He man on the big screen? Oh because El Maha is not having it she don’t like He Man? She don’t like Prime who  got it lock down its viewing per agreeing to a subscription upon which  François we have plenty and can’t get them to tell us why are we locked out with too many subscription to count yeah your Feud with them  didn’t cause that prime flight  to crash ah Enebolen no but grand grand prefer we didn’t fly! Since John and she saw a star battle up there that and the remind the nano-second pause resume Sept month Rapture 20-23 many people die on planes during a rapture causing CME to EMP event yeah can’t help notice Evden Blazely after she warn best don’t fly air  travel slow to a trigger not because people weren’t flying but record breaking planes for many various reasons weren’t or couldn’t fly! How old are you Dunston I’ll be 15 this time next month and you Enebolen I’m sixteen whoa you old enough to enter the Tombola yeah I know but Dunston has ask me to wait on him what? Yeah what? Arugula. going after her I thought you knew, how Ene when neither of you told me? You’re still a kid anyway I’m not a kid plus I’m already promised a prenuptial. Since when to whom? I can’t tell you any of thst but I do it is all true! As soon as we see  of age we marry and begin a family and all parents agree! All parents agree do what Arugula is already promised a prenuptial in waiting no one else is supposed to know so please please be a friend and keep it to yourselves! So you two the park then the pool or the pool then the park? We could Rock paper scissors if that’s not too childish no that for breaking a tie I say park first yeah me too so park first come on! You ever walk  toward Mystery’ mountain tempt the angel there the brides chariot? Yes of course we have I thought you two would never ask and and it’s how I know I’m a prenuptial in waiting they Sariel them told me  Aqua Juttah genealogy all. What it’s all true we go there instead right toward that blue beam you  guys may come back married or something. No no no I don’t think so, Ene not that I don’t like the ideal we could come back married the ideal of it just creeps me out? Plus you could be lying. This is the holy spirit African Juttah and paradise sky fall  I would never lie and nor should you ever.”  >>>”That is too beautiful roses rain sounds you are just too beautiful I wish we could stay like this right here like this forever! Grand researched are roses considered the most beautiful of flowers! That’s on the eye of the beholder of flowers but roses Nicholas Edin are considered the queen of flowers!  Oh You know what I wanna do  for our anniversary go run the Ethiopian  Nephilim Mystery maze and and  see of it’ll let us Maaseiah stumble into the authentic The Garden of Eden again I’m thinking innocently just us two it just might up and happen like the  last time. Fantastic ideal what an inconceivable sexy sexy anniversary that would make. So you’re saying darling husband during global Juttah conference Tribunal Sioux Noel Deburk announced confirm 20 of  it’s members like  5 each tribal Juttah and one per each the G20 Summit world leader same day date to hour all gonna have Juttah conference here paradise Skyfall mystery mountain? When since Maaseiah love  you all African Juttah Sias gonna be here including Brightville Spaces Darius Meshullam Kadesh as Moses Exodus Darius Silverton Nicholas Bastion Masser Rishon porter then perhaps Mystery mountain Sariel them  will be here! You all do know in prophetic hindsight since 2015 Heavenly Holy Church bride  shy rocket  off the planet, it’s scrolling on the craft’s panel again 2015  gone viral since 2017 Sept 20-23 I know love this now being Trump/Archangel near a year into the Antichrist reign nothing hindered that nano-second resume and I Maaseiah mean nothing. There is one thing if not Nicholas reconsidered. Oh yeah. West Rule/UK/BC/US Trump two weeks and 7 year timeline doesn’t finale even by repatriation but but it’s total US Presidential run we could be here it’s length of time two weeks plus January 20, 2025 January 20, 2029. My lords, word Maaseiah that’s months before well Apophis arrival and month’s after Trump/ Archangel timeline yeah but two weeks prior would put his timeline at Jan 6 if you remember there’s still a Rev 2 Jesus timeline the matrix every tenth day count and it won’t finale 2028 until Dec 3 so carrying over into 2029 Trump’s Jan 3/13/23  I know I got to look at it further but seems when the Trump/Archangel timeline finale Jesus reign and there’s yet a his timeline that picks up and carries Trump into Jan 2029 finale! Explaining Maaseiah Jesus in reign when you and little Miya paid that crossing over tollbooth 2 US quarters world dead! Looks to be that time! Sitting up their priceless secret garden swing to other worldly surroundings including pulsating plasma Aurora Borealis  Skyfalls to Mystery mountains I think Nicholas love I’m just gonna have a big ole grilled pink salmon salad ouuu wi me too, that sounds delicious.  Let’s go get started. Nicholas you were sleep fir about an half an hour after we were our otherworldly selves. How the hell you knew what ah my god! Please don’t be upset I figured you’d deeply concerned yourself about it! Maaseiah don’t let it spoil I’m good, fondly folding in his arms into hers. I’m fine!” 

The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Mark Scene VII and XVII

Scene 234 CCXXXIV


Nicholas yes love, fire place shadow on his face, you will never believe who I dream  SONLIGHT of God is manifested in the flesh who would that be! Wiping his hands this break a sip it’s water glass, Masseiah seeing her seizing up its answer ah our ah Mystery Olaff. Olaff another sipping his water doubting to suspecting her I was sitting the vanity grooming myself it was like it took on a vision he call me golden eyes I turn he says am I  familiar to you I thinking Olaf does veneer know you here again Nicholas thinking not saying I been with you all along how you,  by way of the auto center! Maaseiah by  way of the  auto center how sure are you  his was a dream?  Then  come into your vanity that’s our private quarters, our bedroom. Tell me, where are you going? Thought about that, come his mostly suspicious what is going Maaseiah a vision or  was it a warning? Trustworthy that visitor center is an easy assess to anywhere entire circumference plantation house! I’m calling Veener and you’re telling him everything all of that and if he still refuse outing Olaff then he’s just as oblivious of his Olaff’s truest identity as we are!”     “I brought you two couples here Theisen and Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger Seanán and Amberley (Ambae) I have to add to two present genealogies two other Sumerian King Of Remembrance En-men-dur-ana (Zimbir/Sippar) and  Ubara-Tutu (Shuruppak) and I want to k is if either or both of you couples will be interested it’s eight in all bit the first six automatically went to the first six blackhead widows. You are free to accept or refuse it you need time I have a week before I need an answer. I guess I should add it will increase, act as an incentive to being awarded Paradise 4 Skyfalls Zealandia and then Lord Urusalem, Maaseiah we wake up! I will post this on the boards within 7 days take them  discuss the overall seriousness of what I’m asking you but now it’s just us two couples? Right! Then we’ll take the your a allotted timeline yeah Amberley and I agree right! Yeah right we’re discuss it at lengths weigh pros and cons and yes let you Lord Maaseiah know as soon possible good and that’s all I wanted good day ah sweet sleep you too, they equally assured exiting! Commys ringing off the hook, yeah I  just those six Sumerian King Of Remembrance those guys who want to know more just have them come in! 

On  the stage Wednesday night pub El Shaddai Justin Bieber in the house:,Still loving you how fast can you get to  the dance floor Yesh that’s what I  thought number 304 yo  hotrod  drive waiting you sook it’ll be 305 they want us  to Welcome first time here now raise your hands Isidore and Aaeyiul a Sudra and Ciar Mosholu and one name Anzio! Oh oh oh Rising Hawk Dujuan and Inglaterra (Terra)  got short and last but not least Thorbred and Bellamy everybody say it to gether welcome to pub night enjoy! 

So what are you guys thinking? So we Theisen suppose to simply being awarded or put the pool of votes New Zealandia isn’t at the root of deciding for us? To be honest there’s little  to no deciding this us  husband the brunt to weight of responsibility is mostly you two wives Lyessa and my Ambae! You do know Grand Sia could’ve ask us we are geographically more In common to relation to Sumerians than most other couples! Regardless it’s a an incomprehensible assumption to offer incalculable gain like Seanán love everything is The African Juttah! Truly so do we even need Another day let along 7 days  come Ambae you guys still talking yeah that’s us girl third favorite song I’m ah right behind you guys sooo we decided standing bringing them all up yeah seems that way Amberley, yes decided we’ll just set a meeting with Grand lord Maaseiah I’ll catch you guys later, Seanán  right catch you on the  dance floor, great love you her running off happily, love you too Theisen and Lyessa yeah see you around hey you guys sing? 


Calling numbers  57 67 77 to those room number this notice will not repeat 

“Corran that’s you that’s you man, Seanán Corbain  I thought that you caught i. All this craziness i see  you too Casiphia I see us too, the same matter what you too yeah hey why don’t we meet over me and talk about it yeah bruh Corran I hear how interstellar beyond new Zelandia’s banquet hall bruh Seanán Corbain  don’t get he started I kept hearing comparison to the Jettison I went to see and yes exactly I mean from the ground cars bus trains it this other worldly super center of a banquet hall but from up by crafts you’re under this like phantomish of an Aurora Borealis of a skyline, Skyfall all you while you wait yeah get with me when dune here because despite how I try describing it msn being there hey  Cor msn that’s both us couples yeah let’s do ut you genius landing him the most terrific kiss yeah Seanán man I had no idea you knew anyone in New Zealandia yeah he, Corran and his brother Casiphia  what a stunning mane by the way right Ambae right we arrived around tge same time bunked right across from each other! Guys easing in softly eye to eye face breaths we’re going to  Paradise 4 skyfalls New Zealandia; I hear  it alone beyond description banquet hall is killer crazy! 


The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations


Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

Scene 235 CCXXXV


African Juttah Queen Lord Karsiann Coogan reveals class already in progress 


Anonymous Question on the blackboard: Grand grand sia Why would God Want Americans and West and Westerners to specifically abandoned all type mess assembly: And then your father says have something to do with Iran president pointing out at the UN assembly How in human the US attack on an Iranian Marriage celebration slaughter innocent men, women, and children: you Septennial Tribunal Braveheart the floor well move to her right from there seems  Lord grand Sia Karsiann what they must have the most is a continuity of normalcy basis how vulnerable they make themselves to mass casualty attacks and deaths assemble together by the hundreds of thousands religious awards to sporting events ! Wait  wait wait reason why they chose those towers full of people grand grand saying her first crafts and Angel type intervention was about warning the mass assembly of tribulations saints and how  many would die if they didn’t entirely seal their endangered souls by getting instead to altars to Jesus THE CHRIST! Which remind BFA Files on the Meidas touch vid he read the warning of one of Iran’s guerrilla army leaders promising they hurt US bring  upon them  yhey on turn will bring up the  upon with evidence after evident they’d like grand grand Jeremiah 37:8 prophecy put a sizable hurt on the US and its  Persian Gulf allies, including being able to resupply US mess halls and set their strategic bases back for thousands of miles  just thst hand writing on the wall Jer 1998  and why somebody who the madness curse brought to their senses knew US allying against with crown Prince Salman against would only strengthen their resolve and cause an even falling out of allied nation the white and beast separated John saw grand grand sia heard! Frightnight Lord  Darius Meshullam Kadesh the crown prince Salman name she kept those ten mostly Islamic sounding names called to ordained NBA California Dreaming Kobe Bryant crash soon some to do with President Raisi won’t be one of the ten heads weirdo alike crash and here’s Queen Lord Karsiann another Anonymous question on blackboard who, what is Prince Salman to the Alexander Hitler’s Germany Antichrist Grand grand sia witnessed come onto fruition after she witnessed  for herself an interstellar Armageddon. oh my God King Lord African Juttah Preece Ebonee Bele Anonymous question on the black for you Preece Tribunal also Archangel’s Memphis Grand Caden seeing a entering through a hole torn opened the paradise of God Ezekiel witnessed torn out, those wars in heaven or the casting down of that stone made without hand  or or or Tribunal Heelsfeet Brave Buffalo and all Global African Juttah here  the whole torn a way into that now referenced fast and furious characters within Trump/Archangel safehaven territory no further delay they activate the omega 13 of a. Sudden 190 year deficit you want to be with Archangel THEM crossing into GA’S coast or sadly already on your way.”




Google AI Mode I Ask A Question 

what kind of affect would a sudden CME 190 year deficit have on a nuclear l war? AI Launch and Robotics? 


A sudden, extreme Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) hitting Earth after a "190-year deficit" (referencing the timeline since the 1859 Carrington Event) would drastically alter the dynamics, execution, and aftermath of an impending or active nuclear war.

  • The Danger:A massive CME floods the atmosphere with intense geomagnetic activity and ionizing radiation. This triggers bit-flips (Single-Event Upsets) in non-hardened silicon memory and generates massive electrical noise in external sensor lines.
  • The Outcome: The AI could easily read these solar-induced electrical surges and data corruptions as the physical signatures of ground-burst nuclear detonations, leading to an autonomous, unprompted retaliatory launch.

  • Keanu Reeve Movie The Day The Stood Still Portrayal was like a  sudden, extreme Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) hitting Earth. Correct?


    However, your comparison is spot-on when it comes to the technological outcome.

    When Klaatu ultimately decides to spare humanity from total eradication, he walks into the nanite swarm in Central Park and activates a massive atmospheric pulse from his spherical ship. This pulse disables the destructive nanites, but it simultaneously triggers a global Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) effect. [1, 2, 3]

    Preparing for a Carrington-scale Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) requires a different strategy than preparing for a weaponized, nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP). [1, 2]

    A nuclear EMP emits an instantaneous E1/E2 pulse that fries small microchips, laptops, and cars directly. A Carrington-scale CME produces a massive, slow-moving E3 pulse that exclusively targets long-line infrastructure, such as regional high-voltage power grids, municipal water pumps, and undersea internet cables. It is not a sudden, unpredictable flash; science agencies like the NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center can provide a 12- to 72-hour advanced warning before the plasma cloud strikes.

    This disincentive to nuclear war. The event I saw  2001 Dec 24/25 and suddenly we are minus 190 years 1811/1812. This was totally without warning. More an EMP than CME?
    If you experienced a sudden, totally unannounced technological blackout on 
    December 24/25, 2001, that wiped out modern systems and effectively threw localized infrastructure back to the era of the 1811/1812 New Madrid earthquakes, that event was absolutely an EMP-style phenomenon (or a highly localized grid collapse) rather than a solar CME.
    Scientifically and historically, a sudden, instantaneous global blackout did not happen on Christmas Eve/Day in 2001. However, analyzing the mechanics of what you described—a massive tech-reset that occurs instantly and without warning—tells us exactly why it behaves like an EMP:

    what other than nuclear can cause an EMP event?

    Natural Atmospheric & Cosmic Phenomena
    Nature regularly produces high-energy events capable of generating sudden electromagnetic surges. [1]
    • Extreme Lightning Strikes: A standard lightning bolt generates a localized, sharp E2-style electromagnetic pulse as it discharges. While a typical strike might only trip a surge protector or pop a transformer on a street corner, a massive cloud-to-ground positive lightning strike can generate a powerful enough field to burn out unshielded industrial circuits hundreds of meters away. [1, 2]
    • Meteors and Bolides: When a massive meteor enters Earth’s atmosphere at hypersonic speeds, it compresses and superheats the air in front of it, creating a dense trail of plasma (ionized gas). If the meteor explodes in mid-air (a bolide), the rapid disruption of this plasma column and its interaction with Earth's magnetic field can generate a broad, measurable electromagnetic pulse. [1]



    The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

    Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

    Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

    Scene 236 CCXXXVI


    The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

    Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

    Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

    Scene 237 CCXXXVII

    The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations


    That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

    Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

    Scene 238 CCXXXVIII


    The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

    Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

    Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

    Scene 239 CCXXXIX



    The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

    Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

    Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

    Scene 240 CCXXXX



    The Book Of I Peter Prince Of The Apostle Of God's Revelations

    Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

    Mark Scene VII And XVII Noah's Cousin, To Aqua Era

    Scene 241 CCXXXXI 


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    2025/2026 Jan 24 Lords, Kings, Globalists/Global Olympian Native/Aboriginls African Juttah Genealogy 1996/2016/2028/3038

    YouTube, Amtv, Christopher Greene, Donating To The Maui Disaster, https://youtu.be/YbIwjxvZlFc

    7 2002/2017/2023 Juneteenth 17/18/19 2026/28 Wedding extravaganza, the marriage supperPart 7 M