7 2002/2017/2023 Juneteenth 17/18/19 2026/28 Wedding extravaganza, the marriage supperPart 7 M
“Ah my lord is Jesus Christ and he’s ancient of days holy father Hawkthunder am I we, are we, are we gonna have to start teasing you bout being late even for the marriage supper of the lamb? Sorry sorry sorry and that’s not possible yeah tell those five unwise virgins that! whoa that’s clever Heathrow Choctaw been here and gone ah my god is Christ guys you mean Kane-Abel Heathrow Choctaw Reelfoot really does exist? I am a husband and father something you two Thunderbird and RedBird Phoenix just Phoenix, are not just something you Hawkthunder big bother keep using as an excuse! I, we, they both roughly packing it all in we may not have wives with families Tombola reveals which can come any moment but we still have The African Juttah Native Tribunal to facilitate and so do you! Maybe that need ti change as in HawkThunder you’re resigning? Hey hey hey nobody’s reigning t don’t know RedBird it’s just Phoenix , Heathrow Choctaw is back what, you better not say it here nor ever which remind I’ll quote Lord Urusalem Maaseiah yeah you can quote whoever you want see that’s just tasteful reckless you even know what happened to Grand Grand yesterday like Senator Lindsey Graham somebody else died after she gave that, her sons intravenous ultimatum only the way she puts it THEY didn’t just take my youngest and only brother. They took him in between Jr Darius/Sen Darius birthdays
He took sick Jr Darius birthday. He took WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?
Grand grand lost her only brother The Memphis son house Hawaii missile morning Rev 2 Jesus and an innumerable intravenous showed up its modern days mightiest on par Hawkthunder with Rev 19 sitting down Zech 14 mt Olivet arrival cleaving it into two topographic sections rescuing stampeders still
You what none of her followers send condolences! Maybe they thought it was just another prophetic hypothesis
Then lord Urusalem warn this reading “get it you all are about to stand before the judgement of the nations lamb of God. Jesus, HHCB THEIR multicultural, multibillion man completely without excuse.100 million Western dead 2/4 of the Earth dead near 1 millions military! Get it get Jesus get off the planet! Jesus said it clearly blessed are those in the first resurrection! Everytimr I hear her say that you two Hawkthunder and and Phoenix I remind she sitting a mocked nations summit during complaining WH senator Obama address write some, promising her trust his affinity for her people policies itinerary, which she now say how thunder is his Obama and Trump’s alien disclosure is prophetic endgame! We gotta go we’re inside the accused tardy ones oh shifted since spellchecker out a name Jeremy W Cowell and sia Grand grand went into his Facebook messages and message him the matrix have you oh my God now she did not. Yes she did. Only to see what he’s thought process lies. She only chose him because in his pics was a red drawing saying pray she only picked him first out of 21 names is because she saw his age 53 and that normal have been sitting in her dogs per day. Please tell me you’re kidding no no no the right back in Mr. MVV 333 saying you cannot make this stuff up in fact is better than fiction? We gotta go we need to spend time especially with our nieces and nephews please commy us when that best for yuu humm you smell, yeah really good what is that? Clearly you too not getting out enough and with latest tends colognes and edible Genesis marriage bed playful over share I’m calling TMI on bye love you all that thanks for your interest my interest so you guys are just gonna leave me here with price or nothing to do humping our shoulder lost in translation we love triplet brother bye! Yeah, already digging into his pockets scrolling his commy well bye, {{{“love, where are you exactly and pray tell with candied perfumes all round. What are you wearing? I’m in Juttah conference barely whispering gritting my teeth, cutting and squinting false smiles bye now!”}}} Laughing out loud, bothering some, sorry, I guess that’s a hell no don’t bother her, {{{“Choctaw, that’s you?”}}} Who is Hawkthunder yeah the one who stood you up just now! I can be where you are in like 10, 15 minutes totally explaining I’m on the ah Cruisers and sailors super yacht well I’m headed there meet me there! Ah how exactly do I, they’ll gonna know, your transit they’re know! Well alright see you there, perfect Aramabella and I can’t wait, yesh see yeah soon.”}}} Salt in room salt in womb he has to mentioned he’s with otherworldly Aramabella we know you took her and took her and ran her off with you but who’s still mad I’m not still made! Wait am I still mad and holding these unresolved feelings? No, inhale, hold exhale, do it again I’m not ah right, I think I might kill him lord please don’t forsake me now!
Comments
Post a Comment