Burning Bush, Burning US States/WEST RULE, Burning Man

 

Prophecy Links Fulfilling, BIG September 
/JUNETEENTH 04 APOCALYPTIC FIRESTORM 2023

Seeing Famed Letters USA Floating Off The American Continent Into Africa's Southwest Atlantic 

Aerial videos show miles of cars exiting Burning Man, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/aerial-videos-show-miles-of-cars-exiting-burning-man/vi-AA1gftP3?ocid=socialshare&cvid=d649900303e4417aaba384f0e40160e6&ei=32 emphasis on burning man,, Jesus THE CHRIST not your pastors would call this tempting GOD, my Memphis Grands, playing traffic:Holy Lords here reminding ropes all, knotted at that. Easily so your endangered children can climb out of dark places

Actually, those Jan, 2018, Hawaii missile morning aRev 2Jesus THE CHRIST dubbed, riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers 3; marvel HIS equally threatening mass dieoff, Ascension of, Children was  portrayed Uvalde School shooting morning  as a Twilight movie office scene of a line upon, Line, Never ending line of school children come to the office administration once crafted into a Lamb of book, of life school, name roll call, you, yours and whosoever name isn't written  on Star Warring   Archangel Michael list; 

 -I've seen this kinda traffic, plenty, once by the millions all burnt up for thousands of miles of it, blocked it all out for decades till now, that huger than the hugest SUN ever  single word, name Tiff/Hackscross Memphis escaping an EMP to CME sudden event: here's hearing, 'beware of N. American Traffic ,did I see, hear Maui stampeding clash with Canada's stampeding. 

-Frightnight, following Nov 11/21/2021/its Nov 22, hearing Hawaii is building, Brad Pitt and Jolie kids, building within a camouflage of trees men a guerilla war, the safehouse, joint hotel itself seem to be sitting atop multimillion traffic . Woe, woe, woe, to earth's inhabitants, both Obama's July 27/28 2009,/His 07/2728, 2016, Jesus we' engaged to witnessing the Christ Millennium descending/Trumps March 2013 multimillion escape, soon Grand Caden 0313 2021, Archangel Michaela THEM circling The Brides Chariots all around... HBOW/Apb 

YouTube Full Spectrum Survivor, THIS WILL BE HARD, emergency Prepper Warning Something Huge Is about to happen, https://youtu.be/kUYjmr4K7hM?si=9CNjaU6mKrRmJMzK(-YES, Holy Ones Thrice Warning About NOAH'S DAY EXTINCTION LEVEL HGOW, APOCALYPTIC FIRESTORMS; ASKING SHOULD THEY INSTEAD PRAY; ON TOP OF WARNING TRIPLE GREAT TRIBULATIONS 

-I don't Care What The Heavens Do Anymore, Go And Get The Twelve HEIRS; Invite The BETA;  (HOLY CHURCH BRIDE); BIG June/Juneteenth 04, Apocalyptic Firestorm, They Just Showed My Eldest MEMPHIS Grands all of a suddenly translated into US Georgia, Safehaven, again! You, Yours?

KILL ALL PARENTS BY, FINISH ALL SCHOOLS; NOW THE WORD DEATH WRITTEN ON ALL US STATES AND COVERED IN RED!  Ah, RUN!

-So hard FSS and so deadly Star Warring AODHF is taking HIS off the planet, Including all children dead or alive, and crossing over others, apparently those Archangel Michael's list. Didn't I also see a list, remembered a name, Logan? THE HOLY FATHER THRONE AND THE RIGHTEOUS praying, Crying and pleading changes things, a page torn out of THE Lambs Book Of  Life? I'm thinking since there's only one, there's only one list witnessed passed from Star Warring ELO-HIM to Apostle, Prophet I am to Sar Warring Archangel Michael THEM, shown in a Star Wars battle setting his all around  both Holy SAINTS and Tribulation Saints. 

-A Plethora Of problematic homes, schools and gun violence were all coming and truly seduced by all these wicked devices the blame here Decades latter as in write and you read range from absentee parents to religious leaders to Political leaders some adding and abetting Anti-Christ for many millennia, agenda of human extinctiion those as high as The Obama's to NBA'S/MBAS California Dreaming; marvel not yanking us off the planet a Jan 2018, dominoing Hawaii Inbound Missile Alert!

Frightnight, its recent Maui combustion, a lot know should be burning into Washington DC, New England to Canada's Atlantic all by now. Frightnight, all its previous states, millions its.inherits no more; marvel not Jan 2023, THEY crafted hundreds of millions in Western refugees racecar, racetrack fast and furious get aways, from molten lavaa flooding. Even driving this way lately, actually BIG JUNE JUNETEENTH 17 2023, I I knew I was being driven into the most Apocalyptic, FIRESTORMS ever this planet!  

Know, the last time I was invited Into a pulpit, it was by my husband, later to learn forbidden of women. I began telling them what happen in my prayer closet of interceding what waa clearly my endangered sons  I been warning actually like abortion, a convert De-population ,of non white children; here's also, by relaxing all the more gun use is a convert genocide against the young black male. In my closet that day angels pouring in, were telling me four of its culprits vulgar, violent Cable vision, vulgar, violent music and vulgar violent gaming causing homicidal parents and endangered children; 

Apostle Prophet and wayyyy more THEY entreat me, I  know, come into my closet, though pastors pulpit forbade me a woman,yes since HOLY SPIRITS and I crafted Roman 12:1, 2 into a heart transplanting closet prayer as Jesus HIMSELF explaining it more this evidence, verifying father Jacob' Latter; Angels, especially , Star Warriors like it's Archangel, been ascending and descending upon me since beginning the very spring day, spring rapture, with Prophet Malachi Sunlight Of God, with healing wings delivering me that day, GOD'S BACK TURNED THRONE, the opening of three time tested doors, by Assistant, Elder, Prophet Ezekiel. 

-APPARENTLY HIS WAYS, THOUGHTS AS FAR FROM OURS AS HEAVEN IS FROM THE EARTH! Remember adult children, 18 to 20/21 my interceding burnt offering  right NOW, (HAVE MERCH THE MORE HOLY GOD OF WRATH, bring them back from GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT; either ascend with RIGHTEOUS PARENTS or they're awarded THE CROSSOVER into US Georgia's Atlantic COAST, that's your, their, your fast and furious escape; getting as far as exile luxury, Africa's'Southwest Atlantic Coastal Towns, Cities that's Archangel Michael's List, that's on having no fails, Star Warring Archangel Michael THEM. Recently showing famed letters USA floating off the American Continent Onto The African Continent remind these are your choices Faith or Flames, insaning Roller Coasters or crowded, ensnaring staircases? 

-Know also FSS, the multi-million man crossover into Africa's Southwest Atlantic was first; followed by the multi-million man water cooler; then there's the multi million man traffic; soon multi-million man Right Aid Pharmacy; Frightnight just as so, come to me, those multi-million of all children, again, come to me, as a SAVIOR, from, The Twilight Movie Saga, School ADMINISTRATOR; Lamb's Book Of Life, School Name Roll Call; as well, following here as recent as Aug 24, 25 2022; barely a year past, both the opened bottomless pit and the 666 economy mocked, Satanic, Demonic, to ALIEN APOCALYPSE just come a multi-million man grocery store, store managers keys, barter balen, toll booth, again choices Faith or Flames, insaning Roller Coaster escape or slow moving,  ensnaring staircases? You, Yours? HBOW/Apb 

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the Beast's Mark: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Resser Madison Herndonda and Queen Bride, Paige Jaxlyn Lyndon 

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036

Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign

Unto Harvest Jefferson Ikeson and Cantina  Roslen Facine was born a son Clarkson Graceland Ikeson, a son  Jackson Gorgianna Ikeson and a god-daughter Brianna Seychelles Ikeson, Facine, 

Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Noah's Ark, Flood, now A Noah's Cousin, Nuclear, Natural and NEO's, XVII and VII

-Slow moving, ensnaring staircases, I'm just saying blinking of an eye tribe, protrayed the child trafficking demo; terrified of the roller coaster exit the endless staircase wait she woke, stolen, a new dress, hair, clothes, a new name, she' woke trafficked by those she knew and were most familiar. Fear Tribunal, Darius El Shaddai hath torment, though that skyrocketing, screaming your heads off Into earth below is terrifying what's more terrifying, than being trafficked, right? How long before Sound Of Freedom day viewed was demo, was that! Wrong Question, Preece Kesser." They all thinking, no older than them, Sia Coogan but he was a godtriplet, El Shaddai, a Global Tribunal. "Sound Of Freedom not only day viewed during that June 1,2023, 37 day countdown, but so did two more demos, about endangered,  children, The Hugest SUN, ever, into the hottest Days, hottest planet earth in 125,000 years, all included some bout, endangered children, even grands; the June 4th 2003, Hammering/ TO RAPTURED/ To Crossover, Rev 17 14 Lamb of God Jesus Husband, was proceeded by showing endangered great, grands all before The hottest day ever, July 4th 2023 Premiere of, Sound of Freedom. How long El, El, I hope that's okay, perfectly fine, Heyson man, did I read that movie like sat on ice? I wanna say I hear all v since the 2018, you know El El that's the year of that Memphis Astronomical Angelic Escape and ten matrix tenth days later the prancing Ted Heavenly Bodies Mighty Angel, aligned by Rev  7th Angel in short, no more doomsday passovers, US/WEST RULE, predicted desolstions NOW, come! Stunning Darius Juttah Evden man, that is our alarm,  good cause I'm running, you all Chodne and I are finally expecting, they all come loud celebrating, cheering, well wishes, "and I'm late for that appointment, so blessed day, sweet sleep until we meet again, I always wanted to say, later guys. Hey bro man, looking a little, nervous, you want company,I mean Ajiah and I got you, enjoy lunch first, meet me in births, bring you guys anything? Ah, no, well no doubt eat there."     >>>"Yeah but also these hammerings, two now could be her, The Mystery Woman own judgment bowls, sounding, and Med msn there's silence around the Juttah,  Paris Global  conferences. Well we Know, Grand Grand Jan Sparing Gladiator Nephews, followed by a ginormous event, if you want to know what's happens to when dominoing Hawaii reaches into Memphis THEY are suggesting scrutinizing latest Pompeii Movie.  What, how did all that go down in her dream, ah demo I mean? How much you guys Wanna bet the friendly at the ticket booth grand Caden talked with was an Intravenous Angel, cause we know within Hawaii into Memphis Volcanic Apocalypse is also the Skyrocketing to Crossing Over if SAINTS HOLY TO TRIBULATION, blessed Sia Darius Karsiann are those in the first resurrection, and that's  Sia Darius Evolent, dancing Hallelujahs all around Archangel Michael THEM circling the Bride's Chariot all around actually THEY'VE Bern seen lately escaping HOLY ROYAL PRIESTHOOD,by Ariel type, Super Mario Brothers, Carts!! We know Tribunal rthe mockery here, referencing escaping molten lava flooding, Super Mario Brothers theme, speedy escape from a Molten Lava Spewing, Dragon Beast, any wonder it's too, a child's animation, an end of the world movie scenario is. >>>"Nicholas!!!, Having been told he'd elected to take on two weeks to a month Alaskan research study with Nephews Jeremy, Anderson and Daniel. "My God Nicholas, please be in here," instead speeding into his office, , thinking, praying, it couldn't be so. "I'm out here, ah thank God!" Rushing ,crying, pleading into arms, neck, edible mouth, tongue. Ah my God!!! They told me you'd left, no, ah, Sye called, explained everything that was happening there was evidence you two were sincere. So I'm so sorry, there's no telling what you was thinking."But look," platting both hands, fingers into his, "thinking that, seeing that, think, would Jesus, born, Ministered, dying, rising and ascending a virgin, even tempted at all points, passionate to romantic about a female, not for its nano second would HE forfeit Holy Father nor the ADAMIC lineage, neither Nicholas would Sioux or I, I would think, any Sia to Tribunal The African Juttah. I know, loving girl, that's always how my accusations are met, nothing the planet, the oceans to the universes is worth losing being heir to Jesus THE CHRIST, Throne.". >>>I'm so tired, see I'm stretching, yawning, getting compy, talking to him sitting the two seater, from her already comfortable bed, pillows and covers.. Tell me if I'm wrong, I want to climb into bed with you, opened our prize book to The Psalms, have you listened beloved Maha until you fall asleep in my lap, ease out toward my own dorm until the morning. But all fabulous that Evden Bazely Holstrom would, require us getting too close, remember, you don't want that. I never said that," witnessing Him reaching over to his bag, getting his miniature book, shoes off, socks. "Okay maybe I did say that but seeing how well behaved we are, first sitting the bed, contemplating, feet up, sliding over to ready, opened covers, she getting comfortable in neck to chess, to lap, soon he began to read, saying,  readying, PS 100, "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands serve the Lord with gladness, come before his presence with singing; know ye that the Lord, HE IS GOD: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, AND BLESS HIS NAME.For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. So beautiful, so, do beautiful Evden Bazely. So, did you know you could sing like? I sing pretty good in the shower, you sing in the shower, hearing her uplifting amusement. "No kidding? I'm the one Maha love that should be asking you that question, did you know you could sing? Being honest, plenty have told my mom she could be a Whitney to Mariah to Kelly combined and my triplets brothers are amazing, so I kinda hoped I could sing. Okay this one I want you to guess; " My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away

 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. Not fair, Evden"  raising a trickle, look , eye to his eye, "SOS 2 ,everyone knows it as the spring rapture, a recent loveliness how He will cover us with his features," relaxing into warming lap again, each moment more and more stunning, "and under His wings shall we trust." Imagine hearing that knowing it those standing over sleeping beds anxious intravenous Angels. You know Maha love, Sia mom describing the Chernobyl Spring Rapture during the beginning of spring, and Malachi described Sunlight Of God, with huge wings summoning us into heaven, with him, revisit this here, indescribable romantic gesture, proving they're not just passionate but Evden Bazely, romantic! Okay, its my term, no I don't need the book, just you listening, My Dear One, the failing nights are laying a foundation of solitude and isolation is all but drilling lastingness and continuance has to offer. It is those encounters you hold fast, as well their well-versed voices, chatter and laughter and soon. Just as soon a sunup bring on its heel an even more drooling after dark than lonesomeness. How to spend this great imperilment I beseech thee, this dismal archenemy and my sole heart, its sitting duck? Oh, wow Maha, I don't know that proverb to Psalms, Songs Of Solomon, perhaps, no, grand Sia mom, Failing Night, First Stanza http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xv.html it's on the commy; amazing, did I know your Mom even did poetry? Releasing her, feeling his weight leave the bed, back to his seat, socks, shoes. "Could you say it again or another Stanza?. You're not making mockery, why I'm to impress you, you impress me more; I wanna hear more beloved as I go out the door, my favorite, it's 4th Stanza, This night so distinctive, imperiling me so, breaking down a given up soul, hark tis a voice "remember from whence thou art broken and mend, mend it say mend and bring thyself again. Such these Failing Nights, accounted for and absorbed, a sharp, eerie silence in my shadow's blood. He is those fallen in love, I heard you so well, a cup of trembling, overflowing and spilled. And don't think I'm not Aware of your original offer, until I'm asleep. Right precious, dear one, hopefully you'dforgotten about that, well I hadn't, starring and stabbing those stunning blues at him, readying the covers again, his loving offer. "Okay, you right a promise is a promise, why don't I just start from the beginning SOS 2 verse, one, perfect, yarning deep, stretching, easing again close, that' sounds perfect." >>>"I bet I know what else you're thinking," they still squeezed so comfortably now Nicholas Edin, office, lovejoy, sofa, "I mean having revisited The Fly over, what a delicious, temptress wife, am I thinking ? The host of Angels, Sariel, stepping forward saying, I know Maaseiah, so surreal, explaining if we want to see we'll see, but if we don't won't to see. You know I couldn't help thinking is that why they can't see those two Godzilla beast one an Egyptian Sobek task for millennia to falsified Apocalyptic Skies, Not even, Nicholas love," easing up, wiping long strands behind her back, one by one putting on shoes, getting ready, getting out. "Grand, grand lately through a burnt offering asking, witnessed, Star Warring, Ancient Of Days HOLY FATHER, to for a time rest, curses of disillusionment. I mean Nicholas things she reason out with him, thing Sia Darius, you both reason out with Him and HE temporarily agrees, seeing you all want this one thing, SOULS, SAVED. So where are we going, apparently Maaseiah we're going somewhere, you don't know me so well I still have that fit for Royalty, office, bed and bath just waiting Nicholas Edin for our re- occupation, and, and yes I called ahead so they'd be no mishap; coming I can't wait to fall into bed. Oh Nicholas, I know what song, I want us to perform, til death do us part, not, ah, a, duet, I love it when you do, snatching the tired darling she was up, out of the car, carried Into the elevator, this for royalty az she said, breaking taking bedroom; you carried me to bed, yes I did , feel so good, you Nicholas Edin Coogan maybe the sexiest man, make that husband to ever live." >>> "Frightnight they're telling us OwenWolf, don't let the sunlight fool us, cause there're two Godzilla beast up there, one The Egyptian Sobek, pretending crystal skies all, so, Lazar dude, is that come about from, I don't care what the heavens do anymore, or, or better yet, Grand Sia and recently Pastor Breaker, mocking Americans CHURCHIANS TRUMPIANS don't look up! So Archangel Michael's list, only the names of future Tribulation Saints, right? what about the torn out page, Grand Sia witnessed only a year prior?.Dude Ayers grand Sia, Tribal, Juttah, being awarded her own book of remembrance, which I know creepily can be an obituary? Will isn't the names being sounded out of the Lambs Book of life, those once dead but because of Jesus Christ bloody CROSS are made alive, Throne heir, even? Yeah Apostle Paul saying,to be separate from the body is to be present with Christ, Jesus The LORD! Too, too, this accusation against choirs, protrayed as locking pew sitters into high chairs, like restraints isn't that grand Sia right now, telling us if our parental, religious to political leaders can't as Archangel Michael THEM send us on our merry way, also stampeding us into assigned, designed territories, like Jordan's Petra US Georgia's Atlantic COAST CROSSOVER Africa's Southwest Atlantic Coastal Cities? There's reminding we're nearly Oct 17 2023, two years into what Holy Lord's shaking her shoulders warning we're in the last week of Daniel, seven years, like OwenWolf man triple Great Tribulations been launched , incoming impacting since Its Oct 17 2021, can't be, especially bible scholars, those swearing by a pre trib rapture, can't be, here she come, earlier than usual, hopefully someone ask that question, how?     It was the dead, death and dying, rottening across the planet,  overwhelming, perfumed, Windman Jesus, even Rev 12 African,/Islamic Israeli birth mother , she laid Into a grown up cradle, is Rev 12 verified she's kept, 1, 260 days of the Anti-Christ 42 months reign. Jumping up, a fright, eyes raised skyward, what, finishing pulling his T-shirt over his head, stunning wife Ajiah, out the door ready, fussing at him." Ah my God, Ajiah, what do you here? Ah sirens, no, no, his over shirt , pants, readying his booths, his western days look, I hear trumpets, what, yeah,, constantly changing its pattern, sh brushing my teeth sim done goid our ride here, I been inn to tell you, does something so majestic about nightly trains, a reminder how we are adopted to sounds but Ajiah especially when it horn blows, yuu know the trump of God is gonna be, like a million times louder, grand grand Heard it, so she thought she was going to be deaf; how long, they're gonna be going like that, I know right, ladies first, the house, car doors, so much Ajiah an almost normal day. Grand sis mom saw the Trump'Of God is Angel Gabriel, cause she saw a trumpet being pasted to him. Think about that Ajiah, past to him, like it was now his time or it was now being awarded to him, like what if the original Trump of God join in Lucifer's mutiny, and answer Gabriel was now being found worthy? Come on, Lioness, sweet-thing , you know how I think. Thing is El El love, when you put it that, it explains why she would see that. Wel if its the 7th angel verified Grand Grand Sia, first Angel Gabriel appearing, finally saying she will come, go with the seven angel; we're still here. I think that Youtube guy, having Angel bearing and blowing trumpets right there Ajiah, in his house remind each sounding is a  surreal eventuality all its own until by the seventh one, its nano-second The Bride is Skyrocketing and every title it's WEST RULE American, THE AMERICAS BRITAIN l, CANADA, again Ajiah, none of them, it,  are  anymore. Ah my god, what? You been to plenty siren alerts before, but none loving wife, this crowded, only meaning darling, Juttah how speedily its magnetizing, right, right, don't you dare, sit right there, I'm getting around to your door, yes sir! How will we now we're at the seventh Trump?" Taking and keeping her hand, this slow, curious lead. {{{" Will the godtriplets and family, please, enter through the south entry, only The godtriplets and family.}}; There you are El Eli man, I know that's you, you know better than us what's going on?  {]]"Tribal Juttah, only the tribal Juttah please enter by the North entry.}}} And Heyson man that's you, don't worry it's more about sitting, placement., tribal Juttah being new you'd get upfront seating. (Tribunal, Darius El, Elijah,"}]]  "we better, run, you, yours, too,  Heyson man, {"wife And family Darius Juttah, Ajiah, if you're on the premises you're needed at the South Entry."}}} (((Nextus Juttah, "} "that's us, {{{"only the Nextus Juttah,  you are needed at the West entry, please hurry on this way!"}}} "Don't ask me, Leah, shaking a head of worry , to uncertainty at her, "I'm Tribal Juttah, this is our first, plus I'm running." Canadian,  Sailors and cruisers, only, repeat, only, yours is the front entry, please get to assigned area's quickly." }}} "I don't know, guys, this sounds wayyy more serious than the last, well I can't help asking, where's the hotrod? Jezz man, how it feel the last stampedIng of especially John witnessed pouring into Heaven, Tribulation Saints, was by cars like your hot rod! {{{"again, The African to Septennial Juttah, Tribunal Hillsfeet, Global Tribunal, yours is the West Entry, you all have about 20 minutes or you're locked out of these urgent meetings and will suffer credits as you await the reading center. Juttah Transmission, over and out."}}] "Correct me I know you love to, but that's the first day  transmissions refer to us as Canadian Sailors and cruisers right?. Yeah Tristan Troy man, I think you're right, wow, good seats,.we can see  everyone pouring in, yeah, Channing man,  and there's, a whole lot more, than before."  Why Speak In Parables? For those rebellious, endangering procrastinators today as the days of the prophets of old yet saying The Lord seeth us not The Lord Is Ascended From the planet. 

PS, HASHTAG EXCRETA NUCLEAR BIG SEPTEMBER BETA JUNETEENTH, APOCALYPTIC 2023

WITH my youngest MEMPHIS son just Now, Sept BETA 07, 2023,mocking getting to another country, away from an erupting, planet killer YELLOWSTONE, whenever it's convenient but now how about using Lotto Winnings to buy a flaming blazing,house; should I marvel seeing mid May 2022, with so many back to back others, their Memphis children too come orphans? 

-When I come into the Jan 15/16 2023, demo, THEY were challenging, whether my eldest now for year's Georgia son would chose to go home and pack, again betting he would; instead this  one BD night Atlantic Stay, clothes on their backs, shoes on their feet, at least their two youngest with them, would they from there instead of coming home, keep into US Georgia's Atlantic COAST CROSSOVER? Further I begin seeing THEY'RE, Star Warring Archangel Michael THEM are crafting racecars to free for all racetracks. Undoubtedly, these even faster get aways, than a VIN DIESEL, fast and furious, escape;.

Soon frightnight to rolling twilight skies till HE come, there's something about molten lava flooding coming, again frightnight, straight into my waking, deeply concern, wanting to grab my emergency pack and just RUN; running savs lives, saving lives saves immortal souls; only still the demo, oddly I'm squeezing into a cart (Super Mario Brothers Cart, getaway from molten lava deaths): with my recently, a pharmacy parking lot, murdered sister.Frightnight, who's two sons protrayed, approaching, inquiring Angels, ask, what's the secret of Memphis? Here it's as the ebbing and flowing, now flowing Pompeii, Gladiator, Volcanic APOCALYPSE, dominoing US/Canada West Pacific: while she and I are off into heaven to find, to join our mother, by now its July 27 28 2016, descent since, Jesus and Heavenly Saints await us in Rev 12, described and witnessed, with boundless inconceivable once Alien structures, second heaven intercessions, you, yours?.HBOW/Apb 

Tweet

@Diedsuddenly

"It's just Me and my Mask,"

Post,, Why is Whoopi Goldberg Wearing A Mask In An Empty Room? https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1699653031187427347?t=uzD0XNRJcEaoGOKPRNJ8dw&s=19; (-Beware.Daniel 4 awarded madness curse, contagion/the mass dieoff ascension of all children, contagion; marvel not Apostle John hearing, "mountains, fall on us, hide us, hide us, for the great day of HIS Wrath is come and who shall be able to stand? Apparently those Dec 3 4 5 2021/Sept 7, 2023 Rev 3 Jesus THE CHRIST, suggested they WATCH!! RUN! LIVE!

I Will Laugh When Your fear Cometh Aug 5/PS 2/Rev 11 Star Warring, HGOW, 

See here, https://youtu.be/ORVrs4t5CQM?si=LiHl6NiccRscUwVA, Pastor Breaker, Don't Look Up/Here, https://youtu.be/aDGTvGETvWk?si=NkQ4DR0lhl0NvAIr; like those two GODZILLA BEAST, one An Egyptian Sobek, assigned to disguising Apocalyptic Skies; Watch To the very last drop; here, Eze 36:26,Heb 10/ and here, http://andachildshallleadthem16.blogspot.com/2016/10/cursed-heart-covenant-heart-child.html?m=1; what does a 5 year know about Asking CREATOR GOD for a Jesus, THE CHRIST, heart?
-Frightnight the more, a TN State Grand and I were talking about Red Alert dreams, those his age to early twenties and sudden cardiac arrest; when only hours later, hardly 24 hrs, he and his dorm friend were crying over the sudden cardiac arrest, death, in her 20's, his own sister.

Actually losing a TN State, sister cousin there almost upon arrival; Frightnight home for His sister's funeral, about to arrive this address, what if I told you, soon to realize they had the wrong address but a stretched, black limo, like used for funeral processions, as he was pulling up, it too pulled right in front of the house. Surrealistically with him having a serious domestic event since. I could ask is death chasing him; but with the word death written on already US states of barbecue,and painted over in red, isn't death here, on target, state of executions, as giving chase Eze 9 commanded heart stabbers of sudden cardiac arrest? Swing low sweet, Archangel Michael Saving, Healing Wings To The HOLY Church Bride Escaping, Diamond carved crystal dove, Chariot, HGOW


Putin and Kim’s Meeting Shows the Limits of US Sanctions

Story by Iain Marlow •17h., 



Mocking Rebuilding Donation More Enemies At Keeping You In Impact Zones, Than Warning Eruptions, FEMA


Kim has always been the Val Kilmer, the  huckleberry, in US wars, no matter who was in office, all Trump did was get a missile tossed our Island Paradise, followed by a train wreck that could've killed US Escaping Republican Congress; his, no their everything at this point followed by sudden destruction. Nw what's happen to one of its beloved cities, Maui is being blamed on a Direct Energy Weapon, but so was California fires, for years, Canada just now, but who's, who's Direct Energy Weapon? 

Frightnight is Covid surging again to be again tossed as a screwdriver into US, political, civil wars, as with Father King David, HE'S equally, furious, vomiting up super volcanoes, SICK, even of US, Britain and Canada and their lopsided wars? World leaders common enemy is the fulfilling of end days bible prophecy, of THEM Assuring, October 17 2023 coming up we'll be an exact two years in of the Dan 9 27/Rev 1:1, 2 mostly Islamic Abraham Accord. WOE! WOE! WOE, along with the Anti-Christ Anubis army,  those four , now loosed, once bound angels, 200, million demon army. Frightnight, not even counting The Bottomless Pit opened to Satanic, Demonic, and shown a hybrid between the two, ALIEN Apocalypse, 


Marvel not, when its described to Apostle Paul we wrestle not against flesh and blood, Avengers, Guardian of The Galaxy, ETERNALS, DC Characters ALL don't fear nuclear war  fear a designed by your children comical  imagination Ben Afflecks Armageddon, as apocalyptic stone  monster from the sky, Yellowstone as apocalyptic molten monsters from the planet for Millennia  powerful Empires have tried to stop them, but guided as the FIREBALL that struck King Solomon burnt offering of The New Temple, so precisely  how could even GIANT as Trump men, have ever stopped them, again guided cosmic events?

 -If the hammering off up there, Oct 2022, again BIG June/JUNETEENTH 04, 2023, of a Mount Sinai type was in reverse of eventually witnessing now reigning, star, warring Holy church Bride  then possessed it, prep it and launch it. No, any wonder the fantastic feature of witnessing this hammering was then warn by hearing further, Nov 2022, Hawaii Is Building , Into! Marvel not Maui's combustion, that thank God some have left the  warn ten days its Jan 2018, Hawaii Missile Alert Morning, by even Rev 10, Mighty Angel, with a Rev 17, 7th Angel aligning,  all US, Canada, West Pacific areas , get out, follow suit its Midwest The Eastern Seaboard, RUN, Vin Diesel, Fast And Furiously!

-When suddenly as beginning with Hawaii, as Canada's sudden eventually combustion leave a combined 100 million dead, as between the three nations I  just named and their horrid deaths and dying is so imminent, the only thing these abominable, detestable,  nations can do for the others, near a billion in West Rule  its refugees into designed safe have territory, Africa's South Atlantic, any plans else,  like pushing the same gender schools curriculums knotted ropes, frying pans, boiling pans and Great Leaders reaping horrid death and dying they allow upon God's People. 

Frightnight, was the laying of Ps 139, book of remembrance the keeping of human records for six millennia to Rev 20 Lamb's Book Of Life Crafted Into a school name roll call, laid at the foot of my prayer  beds . Rightly, THEIR way of saying what happens now, at the end  of human extinctiion, is actually being recorded by their appointed Apostle Prophet and wayyyy more THEY entreat me, merciful forthtelling, that just ended Jan 15/16, 2023. Like how else could THEY declare any day as May 26 2023, the last day of America? 

-Whereas, here, Psalms 91, Trump of God, Angel Gabriel and Guardians all his, come reminding those three designed assigned territories, take these racecars, this racetrack, get there, get there now, even molten lava flooding is come! William Shakespeare  would word it,  DEATH UPON ALL YOUR HOUSES, the word DEATH written on each US State of barbecue and painted over in red, only thing hundreds of millions, their resident been evacuating The American Continent, even WEST RULE, since Senator Obama 2008 campaign promise, know his itinerary, know him! Not only did those two BEAST,, one from land, one from sea, Rev 13, Jinn witnessed, come upon US soil, the Hussein bloodline  has been aligned to the deadliest Antichrist ever or ever again until The Reigning Bride John witnessed with HOLY SPIRIT welcoming The Royal Priesthood Home; then i witnessed this same reigning Bride she possessed, prepped and launched Dan 2, Hammered Off,  twice now, even Ben Affleck's Armageddon, stone from, when hearing in my ear, this is The Anti-Christ Murderer!!!! 

Visions Of An EMP'S To CME'S Revisited, 2016, Attack, beware, Apb
 .thephoenix1012.blogspot.com

    -Watchman, what of the night, of your Memphis grand, for 15 years, Jan. 2018, who described to you a dream, 2015, that has all the ingredients of an EMP attack to a Solar CME; how there was suddenly no power, a power outage that not even electrical companies could resolve, no more use of  computers to wi-fi, no more technical America. Even the sudden lost of 190 years you saw, three persons to a bike you saw and millions awaiting a single water cooler; you saw!
     -Didn't she then tell you, persons, well entire families, those of all ethnicities just began to band together, as to form a walk out, already east, Hacks Cross, Memphis, New Madrid, TN, Obama's Dunlap Street, so they took their refugee group more southeast, even the slow motion exodus you saw, at the stores, the filling stations, the AMT's all, all in a slow motion exodus, but all clearly happening? Beware, Apb, The RAM see, Mark Levin Interview, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hC1lI9sk-0 see also here, All Power down,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MOqwo3PnpM

Article, Ukraine just carried out the same kind of strike on Russia's navy that Elon Musk blocked, believing it could start a nuclear war, with it being said here, shown here, Elon, Eze 5/Ben Affleck's Barber Chair, God Chasen Those He love, https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-carried-out-exact-kind-strike-russia-elon-musk-blocked-2023-9 (Puppeteers)! marvel not purposefully formed, shaped, guided extinction level events; Rev 7:1 “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, (of 2023 Atlantic Basin/US Atlantic COAST Four Hurricanes); Americans CHURCHIANS Trumpians Don't Look Up,.I Saw Up There Sn Angel With Pitcher In Hand Pouring Down Flood Waters; HURRICANE LEE? --Noah's Flood, both Lot to Moses Volcanic Event, and its Pompeii Movie/HAWAII leaving Orphans into Memphis launched, incoming, impacting. For many millennia, Men and wars can be compromised. Snce hearing HAWAII IS BUILDING, INTO, Nov 2022, Predicted for a year, exactly,, Eze 5 barber chair, HOLY FATHER, in the mirror, Ben Affleck's Armageddon,YELLOWSTONE, Maui has combusted, killing dozens and it's Kileaua NOW Its most impressive our 911, Surging Covid, Memorial,; with 101 Imminent Yellowstones. -This HandWriting on a wall, 99 boils of molten lava; this hand writing clumsily on a wall, ESCAPE YELLOWSTONE! Eruptive Wyoming's while apparently Eze 5, commanded, guided, Hurricane Lee's to Canadian FIRES to TIFF''S (SUDDEN, Memphis, directed, EMPS/CME'S) Whoa, that's Why their brides in waiting were offered running shoes for those Red Tattered Heels; designer Mega Disasters can't be, compromised, that is! HOLY GOD OF WRATH NOAH'S DAY IS HOLY GOD OF WRATH A NOAH'S COUSIN, Thus Saith Dec 3 4 5/Sept BETA/Juneteenth 14, Apocalyptic Firestorm 2023, Rev 3 Jesus THE CHRIST, WATCH! RUN! LIVE! C. O. HBOW/Apb The RAM








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THE DAY SHALL BE NEITHER LIGHT NOR DARK BUT AT EVENING IT SHALL BE DAY!!!

Jimmy Swaggart Espositer''s Bible, Hebrews 10, Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free, The Sacrificial Blood Of The Lamb, JCON/Apb

Adam Eve And Beguiling Serpent, Mose's And the Superior Serpent Joshua And the Bronze Serpent